Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Watched ESPN this morning for an hour and a half without a single mention of Meyer. Maybe I just missed it while I went to pee but they aren’t pushing it as hard as they should be. Shocker

sportscenter (it's actually somewhat watchable again after ditching the sc6 dumpster fire) was pretty tough on him last night. they had adelson's article as a segment and it did not make him look redeemable.

Advertisement
t
there are texts that strongly imply urban knew.

listening to ESPNu radio and there seems to be a large contingency of OSU fans that are disparaging the credibility of the victim. shame on them. the photos show that she was a victim of DV.

from what ive read, there is no proof that urban actually knew. what did the texts say that you're referring to? my social media is blocked at work, so i havent been able to see the text message screenshots on FB/twitter

im not fan of urban by any means, but i honestly would prefer he just remain at ohio st. i dont care if he's morally questionable. i wouldnt care if miami's coach was morally questionable. i just want to win games. i want to compete against the best and win. i want to see urban on the field and beat him. i want to see Saban on the field and beat him. college football, and life in general, is more fun with better and more competition. is he a scum bag? awesome. it will feel that much better to kick his *** on the field.

Watched ESPN this morning for an hour and a half without a single mention of Meyer. Maybe I just missed it while I went to pee but they aren’t pushing it as hard as they should be. Shocker

Run out the Clock, weekend coming up. By Monday, the committee is still investigating and the story starts waning.

from what ive read, there is no proof that urban actually knew. what did the texts say that you're referring to? my social media is blocked at work, so i havent been able to see the text message screenshots on FB/twitter

im not fan of urban by any means, but i honestly would prefer he just remain at ohio st. i dont care if he's morally questionable. i wouldnt care if miami's coach was morally questionable. i just want to win games. i want to compete against the best and win. i want to see urban on the field and beat him. i want to see Saban on the field and beat him. college football, and life in general, is more fun with better and more competition. is he a scum bag? awesome. it will feel that much better to kick his *** on the field.

In the text messages with the victim Urbans wife said “ she told Urban and he doesn’t know what to do yet”

Advertisement
In the text messages with the victim Urbans wife said “ she told Urban and he doesn’t know what to do yet”

Everything I have seen quoted is not that she told Urban but that "She was going to have to tell Urban". There are other things McMurphy is reporting is that another wife said Urban confronted Zach and Zach denied everything. Urban doesn't know what to do.

I still think there is the he said she said too much on here and lawyers will eat that up all day. Unless they find something to Urban from his wife or something with Urban specifically discussing or emails from staff/admin saying "Urban just told me..." it's all hearsay.

Everything I have seen quoted is not that she told Urban but that "She was going to have to tell Urban". There are other things McMurphy is reporting is that another wife said Urban confronted Zach and Zach denied everything. Urban doesn't know what to do.

I still think there is the he said she said too much on here and lawyers will eat that up all day. Unless they find something to Urban from his wife or something with Urban specifically discussing or emails from staff/admin saying "Urban just told me..." it's all hearsay.

Nah, there was actually a text where it said he was told.

By those texts it’s no “ he said , she said”.

Meyer even knew about the 2009 episode , but that just went away. All they needed was “ him and the wife’s counseling “ to keep from ole girl getting *** whippings.

Advertisement
Nah, there was actually a text where it said he was told.

I would like to read that if you have a link somewhere. I know there is the conversation in McMurphy's report from Lindsey Voltolini (Brian's Wife) and Courtney Smith where they are discussing that Urban had a convo with Zach and Zach denied it. That's the most I have seen that has said anything about Urban discussing/knowing it. Still interested to read if you got the link.

I would like to read that if you have a link somewhere. I know there is the conversation in McMurphy's report from Lindsey Voltolini (Brian's Wife) and Courtney Smith where they are discussing that Urban had a convo with Zach and Zach denied it. That's the most I have seen that has said anything about Urban discussing/knowing it. Still interested to read if you got the link.

Mcmurphy was on wingo and golic I think yesterday. I listened to the podcast.

Advertisement

**** that..........I hope it all comes down. 1st Ohio State...then bama!!!!!
giphy.gif

Advertisement

They can't bring dude back. He lacks integrity and I can't imagine their trustee board being okay with the idea of keeping him around. You have to look at OSU's image and how having a radioactive Urban Meyer threatens their brand. He tied himself to a wife-beater for more than a decade and brought the man to OSU's campus to beat his wife there. Not okay, and I'm sure they're doing their due diligence in leu of severing the relationship.

Last edited:
Shelley asked her if she’d gotten a restraining order yet and has she showed the cops the pictures ( her bruises).

But urban had no idea lol

Whether Meyer had a duty to report or not is irrelevant. In today's day and age, a semi-controversial social media post from 15 years ago can be a career killer. Aziz Ansari became a persona non grata in Hollywood for having a bad date (got a consensual blowie from a chick, afterwards chick said she did consent, but she only consented because he was famous so she felt it was a sexual assault).

There is no doubt he knew about the 2009 incident. Maybe he could have requested a formal investigation, cleared the coach, and if nothing else happened after that and he people came after Meyer for having an alleged abuser on his staff based on the 2009 incident, Meyer would have an argument that he did as much as he could short of firing the coach. Unfortunately for Meyer, the allegations, true or not, came up again so his inaction from 2009 is now biting him in the ***.

OSU will fire him because they are in the money making business (see my posts about the non profit football sham) and it's going to cost them money if major media outlets and sponsors give into the outside pressure and pull support.

Advertisement
Back