Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
so is there any actual proof that meyer knew? and does knowing include hearing rumors? or does knowledge have to include something more substantial than that?

I could be dead wrong but I’m beginning to think Urban skates.

There was a prop bet on a gambling site asking "Will Urban Meyer be the head coach of Ohio State on August 8th, 2018?"

YES was +145 and is now -160 once news broke about Ohio Taint's handpicked "committee" self-investigating any wrongdoing. I expect the university does whatever it can to keep Meyer, probably handing down some token, slap-on-the-wrist suspension after a cursory "investigation" concludes. This is a real POS school we're talking about, I have zero faith they do the right thing.

I could be dead wrong but I’m beginning to think Urban skates.

At one time I though that implausible, but now I'm not so sure. Their "committee" is a joke and my assumption at this point is now they're not negotiating a buy out but formulating a response to get him off.
None of the other wives will talk for fear of their husbands careers and Shelly will fall on the sword is my guess.

The only question is does McMurphy really have additional damning texts and pictures as he claims.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Obscure plate 1.jpg

If Ohio State keeps him, they are taking a major gamble that more (or something else) doesn’t come out.

Best case: Ohio State says they are keeping him saying he didn’t know or whatever BS excuse they use. 2 hours after that, McMurphy drops a bomb with more evidence.

Advertisement
If Ohio State keeps him, they are taking a major gamble that more (or something else) doesn’t come out.

Best case: Ohio State says they are keeping him saying he didn’t know or whatever BS excuse they use. 2 hours after that, McMurphy drops a bomb with more evidence.

I really hope McMurphy is playing that game. Ohio State and their faux committee is definitely working through any possible situation to keep him with minimal damage.

so is there any actual proof that meyer knew? and does knowing include hearing rumors? or does knowledge have to include something more substantial than that?
t
there are texts that strongly imply urban knew.

listening to ESPNu radio and there seems to be a large contingency of OSU fans that are disparaging the credibility of the victim. shame on them. the photos show that she was a victim of DV.

Well what’s the excuse for the *** whipping she received while in Gainesville ?

Was she crazy then too?

Should I be shocked a total scum bag like Meyer would come come up with this bs to save his job, career and taint his name?

I live in Gainesville , I know what he’s about and what he’ll do to win games , or save player asses. So you can’t bet your add he’ll take it to an even sleazier level.

Dude is straight up disgusting human being, and there’s a far more greater amount of Meyers in cfb than good people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I question her credentials then. Because title IX involves reporting any kind of abuse as it relates to employees. In this case, it was Smith (who was an employee of Ohio St.). Meyer's wife is/was an employee of the university and she had a duty to report it to the university. And you better believe that she told Meyer, which then makes it his right.

Penn St. was under title IX investigation because Sandusky was abusing kids and was seen by one of the position coaches. That was a clear violation, even though the kids aren't employees of the university.
But they didn’t violate the rule because no student or employee was assaulted or molested by Sandusky.
The Michigan state and Baylor thing is another story. Title 9 reporting is to insure the athletes and students and employees are protected. Not the spouses of coaches. So the investigation is automatic in order to insure that smith wasn’t abusive to anyone else.

Advertisement
But they didn’t violate the rule because no student or employee was assaulted or molested by Sandusky.
The Michigan state and Baylor thing is another story. Title 9 reporting is to insure the athletes and students and employees are protected. Not the spouses of coaches. So the investigation is automatic in order to insure that smith wasn’t abusive to anyone else.

Title IX Urban Article

I'm not sure that is accurate, it specifically says intimate partner violence in his contract by faculty and staff. The biggest question is what did he know, when did he know it, and can they prove he knew it. Shelly may very well get thrown under the bus here to protect Urban.

There was a prop bet on a gambling site asking "Will Urban Meyer be the head coach of Ohio State on August 8th, 2018?"

YES was +145 and is now -160 once news broke about Ohio Taint's handpicked "committee" self-investigating any wrongdoing. I expect the university does whatever it can to keep Meyer, probably handing down some token, slap-on-the-wrist suspension after a cursory "investigation" concludes. This is a real POS school we're talking about, I have zero faith they do the right thing.

When did this change occur? If the +145 was before he was put on administrative leave and the -160 is after, then I would think the change is due to an investigation that would last beyond August 8th. If the +145 was after he was put on administrative leave and it changed to -160 then that's Vegas knowing something is up for him to get by.

When did this change occur? If the +145 was before he was put on administrative leave and the -160 is after, then I would think the change is due to an investigation that would last beyond August 8th. If the +145 was after he was put on administrative leave and it changed to -160 then that's Vegas knowing something is up for him to get by.
It was definitely the latter scenario, but I don't recall exactly what time yesterday afternoon that the line changed.

Watched ESPN this morning for an hour and a half without a single mention of Meyer. Maybe I just missed it while I went to pee but they aren’t pushing it as hard as they should be. Shocker

Advertisement
Back