Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Af
End of story. Urban is out for Urban. If anything he tells his wife "This all goes away if I admit you told me anything."

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, OSU must choose between:
A. Winning​
B. Doing the right thing​

For any Bucknut its an easy choice....OSU will do what it has dedicated its existence to .....and what it has ALWAYS done....
OSU will CHOOSE WINNING :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:Above everything else

So...in the end Urban WILL survive this because OSU will do anything to keep winning...including selling their own soul

osu.jpeg

Above integrity, honor, self respect ....more than anything...OSU loathes repeats of scenes like this.......making Uncle Bucky cry

and Uncle Bucky 00 wants Urban to stay

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why would Meyer hire someone in 2011 knowing that person may have abused his wife in 2009, if you have this supposed zero tolerance policy against DV?

This ****** knew the whole time and didn't give two sh:t's bc Smith hide the dead bodies and needed him to continue doing his bidding in 2011. I don't think Meyer escapes this.

Advertisement
Meyer is going down. He’s a great on field coach but Ohio State is a Top 5 job in all of college football.

They’ve seen what happens when you try and cover sh*t up. OSU is bigger than him, they aren’t going to do what schools like Louisville and Baylor did.

He’s done.

Why would Meyer hire someone in 2011 knowing that person may have abused his wife in 2009, if you have this supposed zero tolerance policy against DV?

This ****** knew the whole time and didn't give two sh:t's bc Smith hide the dead bodies and needed him to continue doing his bidding in 2011. I don't think Meyer escapes this.

In all honesty Urb has been around this guy perhaps his entire coaching career and thought blood was thicker than water in this scenario. I can only imagine the kind of **** urb and his boy did and covered up while with the gaytors. Wouldn't surprise me if the Zakster knew worst things about Urb than the domestic violence situation. So what it comes down to is Urb sticking his head in the sand and praying it was all over when he pulled it back out.

Advertisement
I guess I'm the only one that feels it's not Urban's job to go report his friend's drama to the police. People fight and get back together everyday B.

Title IX makes it his job.

State law makes it his job.

His contract makes it his job.

Your feels aren't relevant

I haven't read anything on it but.. wouldn't surprise me of osu put a hit out on that women

So how long will OSU support Meyers obviously lying "version" of the truth?

As long as it takes for this to blow over

Just no. Schiano took the job at Tennessee but fan backlash ran him off. OSU isn't going to weather a wrestling coach boy toucher and a title IX issue with a guy who may have know what Sandusky was doing at Penn State and didn't report it. That would just make the media nightmare even worse.

You may be right. If ever there was a time to "test-drive" Schiano as a head coach, this would be it. And you couldn't even criticize it, for now, as Schiano has NCAA and NFL HC experience, while Day does not.

Monkeyboy Schiano's HC window may have closed. Unless he takes the job at FAU when Kiffin leaves.

Advertisement
Why would anyone be surprised after all of his coverups at UFlop? I like the part where Zach says if he goes down he takes every OSU coach with him :stupid:....Urban Liar will once again be at the podium spinning it with his slick b.s. LMAO
Wait zak pack threatened to rat them out?please let this get super messy. Popcorn ready.

it's so comical to see how ESPN is treating this. I remember when the Shapiro thing broke that morning and by 10 a.m. every ESPN analyst was calling for the death penalty for Miami.

Now I know this situation is different and this really isn't an NCAA issue it's more of a title XI issue but it's funny to watch how they speak of Meyer. Like they can't believe this could happen

As society has evolved, Urban Meyer hasn't

And suddenly the media only now realizes that he is a scumbag. Funny how that works. 30+ players with rap sheets and yet he's the darling of college football. Few years back his players could threaten women with impunity. Now it's going to get him fired. My my, how the worm turns.

This is a very important point.

Suddenly, every newspaper, every TV outlet, every blog seems to have a lengthy, detailed, authoritative hit piece on Urban Liar. If this was such an open secret for so long, why were all these reporters keeping their mouths shut and putting up with Urban Liar's BS?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the sports reporters have FINALLY gotten one right on college football's biggest POS, but it would have been nice if they hadn't given Urban Liar the red carpet treatment for the past decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back