Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
That termite-ridden, so-called football program needs to be given the death penalty. And that referee who made that interference call for a mere Lincoln in his pocket, needs to be brought in as witness to the whole sham of a program. Yeah, I’m still butt-hurt.

Advertisement
26050cbcce629abf8b5e04717a370921.jpeg

Advertisement
When the mods were asking how to make CIS better, this is what needs to stop. I usually just lurk around this site but I quit reading threads when the keyboard warriors come out. Keep it relevant, respectively disagree, or get post banned.

I was talking about the Urban Meyer situation bc I didn’t know all of that was going on at the time of my post.

Lol I’m just now seeing what ur talking about

Advertisement
So this is the price you pay for stealing a national title from Miami...I like it!

*st meet your comeuppance

They stole our title and got another a few years ago. Not exactly justice for us.

Yea some dudes are weird on here tetragrammaton cane does that **** to me it’s the most beta thing ever

Tetra is the biggest ***** on this forum. The guy follows me around downvoting me. I can literally post something like. "paradise camp went really well, 6 commits that great" 3 seconds later. Tetratard Cane reacted (down thumb) to a post in the thread Paradise Camp.

Advertisement
Tetra is the biggest ***** on this forum. The guy follows me around downvoting me. I can literally post something like. "paradise camp went really well, 6 commits that great" 3 seconds later. Tetratard Cane reacted (down thumb) to a post in the thread Paradise Camp.
So ******* weird bro yea it’s not like you have to say something outlandish I’ll get a thumbs down for something posted 2 weeks ago ... some dudes on here are like fat chicks on tinder getting off to judging you

Definitions | Title IX

It falls under Relationship Violence and Domestic Violence
no I get that domestic violence is a title IX violation, but does this still apply if the victim is not a student or employee of the university? Like the wife Can't sue the university for this, whereas normal Title IX cases are when the victim and abuser are both students or employees of the university, or at the very least the Victim.

Thats why I'm saying I'm not sure if this is really a title IX issue, as far as it relates to Urban Meyer. Obviously he should have reported it, and this just goes to show his morals are complete crap, but I don't think he'll be fired because this is a title IX violation. It'll be straight up because he's a POS and lied.

Advertisement
Back