Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
Urban being placed on administrative leave is the key development in the last couple of hours. Many times being placed on administrative leave is just a prelude to being fired, with negotiations occurring as to the final settlement. We shall see.

Didn't mean to step on your post. You are spot-on, they are probably negotiating with Urban's agent right now.

Hes gone.

As for you gentlemen comparing each others six-figure salaries; would you kindly discuss it in private? Us five figure destitute street rats don't get to have many pleasures in life like watching * **** up. :)

Douches of that magnitude deserve to have their insecurities exposed. Felt like it fit the spirit of the thread.

Advertisement
Yep. Also in the report regarding the Powell police report: On the original Oct. 26, 2015 Powell Police report, a box on the form was checked indicating Zach had been arrested. However, nearly three years later – after I reported the incident last week – the Powell Police released a revised version of the report to the media and the arrest box was no longer checked.

Also, how are the twins @IndayArtHauz

Lord that’s unreal. These guys are treating him like he cured cancer in between assaulting his wife.

Twins are doing great. Thanks for asking. Apologies all around for being a ghost, but I’ve got less time than I’ve had my entire life. All good, just busy.

Big question: Will the NCAA allow immediate transfer with eligibility once Meyer gets shlt canned?

I just don’t think they will. On what basis? I mean, yeah I’d be great I’d love to see their program implode, but just personally, I don’t see the NCAA doing it.

Advertisement
Urban being placed on administrative leave is the key development in the last couple of hours. Many times being placed on administrative leave is just a prelude to being fired, with negotiations occurring as to the final settlement. We shall see.

if he's fired with cause they don't gotta pay him **** right?

I just don’t think they will. On what basis? I mean, yeah I’d be great I’d love to see their program implode, but just personally, I don’t see the NCAA doing it.
Head football coach in charge of mentoring young men covering up a domestic assault? Culture of corruption with the allegations against the wrestling department?

Advertisement
if he's fired with cause they don't gotta pay him **** right?

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Poor @TC7D running trough my comments trying to neg me for calling out his bull****.

Go ahead cupcake. Here’s another for you. Knock yourself out, sugar.

Poor @TC7D running trough my comments trying to neg me for calling out his bull****.

Go ahead cupcake. Here’s another for you. Knock yourself out, sugar.

Pure comedy.

The guy did it to me too like I give a **** lol. Make my bar all red. I bet people notice me LOL.

Advertisement
Back