Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Million dollar question here.

How soon before Willie Uriel sends out a feeler to OSU??!

I’m thinking 48 hours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Million dollar question here.

How soon before Willie Uriel sends out a feeler to OSU??!

I’m thinking 48 hours.

Schiano is likely to be a strong HC candidate and you have to wonder if he pitches that to the recruits to keep them onboard. Unless he leaves before the bowl game to take a job at a much lesser program.

Advertisement
Bigger question: Do they vacate 2015 NCAA championship??? Thoughts.
Depends if it’s actually a Title IX violation I would say.

The public perception on this is too much for Urban to survive, but your question won’t be answered until after the results of the investigation

Advertisement
It feel a heart attack coming on.

images

Attachments

• 1533166035476.png
    1533166035476.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 2
Urban being placed on administrative leave is the key development in the last couple of hours. Many times being placed on administrative leave is just a prelude to being fired, with negotiations occurring as to the final settlement. We shall see.

Advertisement
Urban being placed on administrative leave is the key development in the last couple of hours. Many times being placed on administrative leave is just a prelude to being fired, with negotiations occurring as to the final settlement. We shall see.

He signed an extension back in April so ya I suspect OSU is kicking themselves LOL

I'll never forget that Urby **** near faked a heart attack to get out of Gainesville lol

Since then, I put nothing past him. He would absolutely try to cover up one of his coaches beating their wife, that's just the kind of guy Urby is.
I fully expect his wife to be thrown under the bus by him by saying she never told him about the situation ... urban Meyer is practically the mayor of Columbus man nothing gets past him they’re going to have a hard time spinning that

Advertisement
Back