Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
LMAO. 99k is a laughable salary for a lawyer.

Perhaps you don't understand the mathematical concept of "average". Whoops, sorry, was that way too condescending, snowflake?

I get paid way above-average.

Thanks for your concern, though. I can see that we are already becoming good friends.

Advertisement
Seems like every year something like this comes out before the season. Once again this season will be very interesting indeed lol. By the way, anything that happens to that school will never ease the pain of that night in 03

Haha Yet you live in lake Mary?? Btw you still need to be admitted in Ohio to practice in federal court in Ohio and defamation is a state statute.

Lol look man I agree it’s unlikely for a defamation suit to come but what are you going to do next tell me you were on mock trial in high school and what your LSAT score was????

Advertisement
Perhaps you don't understand the mathematical concept of "average". Whoops, sorry, was that way too condescending, snowflake?

I get paid way above-average.

Thanks for your concern, though. I can see that we are already becoming good friends.

Perhaps you don't understand the difference between "average" and "median". I can see once you're outside your comfort zone you do talk completely out of your ***.

Dude...I cleared six figures last year as a network tech with a 15 month community college diploma.

I wouldn’t be boasting about a 99,000 salary while paying student loan debts to cover law school.

You made a poor career choice.

Where did I say that my salary was 99K?

Could be. Also, Smith played for Meyer, is the grandson of Meyer's mentor, and coached for Meyer at UF and OSU.

Crazy thing is UF and OSU WRs have been trash. Guy was an awful Assistant, and Urb covering up for him and about to lose his job for this jobber. Smh.

It's over. The reporter who broke this is toying w them. He has a lot more than he's put out and is baiting them into more lies.

Advertisement
Dude...I cleared six figures last year as a network tech with a 15 month community college diploma.

I wouldn’t be boasting about a 99,000 salary while paying student loan debts to cover law school.

You made a poor career choice.
Lol thank you. I didn’t wanna say it to put down people who work hard and make less but that ain’t ish after 7 years of school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back