Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
tomhallion1.gif

Advertisement
Ah, your pathetic little snowflake personality just got triggered. Waaaahhh.

Multiple people told you that Liar could never establish Actual Malice as an element, and you just kept yapping about how you couldn't "see why this would not qualify as a reckless disregard of the truth".

It was explained to you over and over again, yet you offered up your genius (incorrect) conclusion.

Cry to somebody else. WAAAAAH, I was condescending. Maybe it was because you repeatedly put forth an incorrect conclusion.

No, just no one wants to read your dissertation of the law.... and did you really justify your knowledge with a law school grade you achieved likely in the early 90's? lol Are you a criminal lawyer? No. Are you licensed in Ohio? No. Just enjoy the show and stop trying to correct people with your A+ law knowledge.

Advertisement
I won't believe it until I see it but not looking good for that POS.

Rece Davis just said that to him, being on paid adminstrative leave, is code for working out the details in parting ways. That's his opinion.

Advertisement
I'll never forget that Urby **** near faked a heart attack to get out of Gainesville lol

Since then, I put nothing past him. He would absolutely try to cover up one of his coaches beating their wife, that's just the kind of guy Urby is.

I've been following this story like it would lead me to a pot of gold.

No, just no one wants to read your dissertation of the law.... and did you really justify your knowledge with a law school grade you achieved likely in the early 90's? lol Are you a criminal lawyer? No. Are you licensed in Ohio? No. Just enjoy the show and stop trying to correct people with your A+ law knowledge.

Ah yes, the Gator-troll Cookie returns. Are you going to go back to stalking me on my IMs again, tuff guy?

Libel/slander is not a criminal case. Involves First Amendment protections. Federal issue, not Ohio.

Care to continue on your losing streak?

Advertisement
I hate when fans and sports cover crews say this human being is an upstart citizen when they dont know these people behind closed doors. Most of the time these are the monsters that hide in plain site.

I'll never forget that Urby **** near faked a heart attack to get out of Gainesville lol

Since then, I put nothing past him. He would absolutely try to cover up one of his coaches beating their wife, that's just the kind of guy Urby is.
LCE unfortunately lots of people in our society would to keep the money rolling in. No different than these crooked judges handing down basketball game sentences for bull**** crimes.. Man don't let me get started... He might leave he might not, but if he does go it will certainly shake up college football and the types of **** players and coaches can get away with going forward.

Advertisement
Back