Upside.

sherman.gif

Advertisement
U must of not been around for Golden that was hella worse, and thats what the fans see. They were fooled once there not getting fooled again. It was stated by numerous fans the minute they see any resemblance to AG and the staff they would turn. Mark Richt even said when they fly banners it means they want to win and are die hard fans. He praised the WEZ for it he knew what he was getting himself into. U think this is bad? wait till Saban leaves and bama cant win no more that will be epic. This is what happens when u were once dominant......it sucks I believed for a moment but it is what it is. iwant us to win the whole way through like the rest but I cant put the blinders on for results that happened I just cant anymore. I gave AG till the Louisville game and I desperately wanted to believe even afterward, I cant do that no more fool me once shame you fool me twice shame on me. Maybe Im wrong but the tell tale signs are there, even players are divided in the locker room so its not only us.

The fans are divided and the players, and the higher ups have already been shaken by that loss its been said. Doubt has crept in up top already........thank God they are not blind.

Give us a few examples of the higher ups shaken and the players divided, no made up **** just truth.

I've never in my life wanted to win more than I do right now....and it has nothing to do with anything about the team or its success...it's because I've never in my entire life seen a bigger collection of whiny losers than what's going on right now on this board.

So you are mad at the whiny losers so you make a post whining about them? hmmm. Makes sense.

More designed Runs with Rosier back at QB? Could be a huge plus for the offense.
We have 4 and 5 star athletes at WR, TE, and RB, but Richts solution to this offense is more QB runs........

******* shoot me

Advertisement
Back