Upside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never in my life wanted to win more than I do right now....and it has nothing to do with anything about the team or its success...it's because I've never in my entire life seen a bigger collection of whiny losers than what's going on right now on this board.
U must of not been around for Golden that was hella worse, and thats what the fans see. They were fooled once there not getting fooled again. It was stated by numerous fans the minute they see any resemblance to AG and the staff they would turn. Mark Richt even said when they fly banners it means they want to win and are die hard fans. He praised the WEZ for it he knew what he was getting himself into. U think this is bad? wait till Saban leaves and bama cant win no more that will be epic. This is what happens when u were once dominant......it sucks I believed for a moment but it is what it is. iwant us to win the whole way through like the rest but I cant put the blinders on for results that happened I just cant anymore. I gave AG till the Louisville game and I desperately wanted to believe even afterward, I cant do that no more fool me once shame you fool me twice shame on me. Maybe Im wrong but the tell tale signs are there, even players are divided in the locker room so its not only us.

The fans are divided and the players, and the higher ups have already been shaken by that loss its been said. Doubt has crept in up top already........thank God they are not blind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've lived and died with this team my entire life and, beyond sad as it is to say, there's not a single thing in my life more important to me than University of Miami football.

So miss me with that bull****.
this is how it is when u were once dominant and people desperate want that back..........you think this is bad? Yankees Cowboys Lakers those are worse because they been at the top

Edited my post above added more

wtf.gif

this is how it is when u were once dominant and people desperate want that back..........you think this is bad? Yankees Cowboys Lakers those are worse because they been at the top

Edited my post above added more

Saw that. Apologies....I only responded to what I quoted haha.

But no, we're the worst and you know it. No fan base is both this illogical and retarded.

Rosier is a QUARTERBACK. But yeah.. lets get excited for more running plays by a QUARTERBACK who can't pass.

Smh.. since we're running 30 year old plays anyway we might as well just switch to the option.

Advertisement
Saw that. Apologies....I only responded to what I quoted haha.

But no, we're the worst and you know it. No fan base is both this illogical and retarded.
But we do act though, maybe not all are on board but it will happen thats the way it seems. I get people getting upset either way I do.....it sucks but we are a divided fan base it is what it is. But we all root for this team to win a title

But we do act though, maybe not all are on board but it will happen thats the way it seems. I get people getting upset either way I do.....it sucks but we are a divided fan base it is what it is. But we all root for this team to win a title

I just, for the life of me, can’t figure out how flying a banner plane even comes remotely close to helping that. It only makes it looks like unintelligent, nose-picking buffoons...and unfortunately many members of this fan base really don’t need any more help getting there than they’ve already achieved

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back