Upset Allert

The Bruins starting LT is hurt and they will now be starting three true freshman on the Oline. Hundley has also been off a bit this year and is in a slump.

UCLA has the defense to theoretically "contain" Oregon a bit (great front seven, solid secondary).

If the offense gets it going, it will be a competitive game. UCLA is really talented.

Advertisement
Oregon st is my pick for upset. beavers are playing well. Great Qb and wr. They just got several lineman recently. They are peaking.

Oregon St is only +3.5 playing at home. Not a big upset.
USCe is playing with a backup QB as well. Mizzou covers imo.
I hope you are right about PSU.

I think Texas Tech plays well but falls short. Covers the 6.5

Advertisement
I don't see us losing to WF....they just don't have the athletes to matchup. I treat them like GT. U can bring all the gimmicks you want but when its you vs him the better guy wins out most times. And its not close. Morris has been under fire....he didn't turn into a bad QB over night and the last drive v UNC could have sparked some confidence in him. He is the x factor in our performances. Think he play with poise and concentration and we light wake up for 50.

As for the upsets I think Mizzou loses toUSCe even tho mizzou is a good team I think they will harrass the QB cuz spurrier is mad after last week. Bama luck runs out V Tenn. It sounds weird but Saban's kryptonite is spread offenses and Tenn OL is pretty good. Saban knows that's y he has been making fuss about those offenses. I have a strange feeling VT is getting upset by Duke. -13.5 at home v Duke is very small imo. I don't watch Duke but coming from 22 down to score 35 unanswered is no small task. So those 3 I'm calling

NCST has a history of spoiling FSU's seasons. Yeah, it's not so likely this year, but if they aren't focused and looking ahead to us...LOL if it happens.

Advertisement
Let's go UCLA, Oklahoma, USCe, and whoever the **** osu is playing.

Normally i root heavily against fsu but it's better for Miami if fsu is undefeated when we beat them in tally

Advertisement
Missouri will lose. PSU beat Michigan, and will most likely rest on that, quitting early to OSU*.

Let's go UCLA, Oklahoma, USCe, and whoever the **** osu is playing.

Normally i root heavily against fsu but it's better for Miami if fsu is undefeated when we beat them in tally
I agree with a poster last week that said you always root for FSU to lose. I hope they get upset this week by NC state and then we give em 2nd loss next week.

Missouri ain't winning.
QB2 played before and lit teams up for gamecocks. Pocket QB. Will roll Missouri. And SC can still win division.

Stanford and * May very we'll lose too

So nov 2 / #3Miami v #2 FSU ?

// I'm calling UCLA over Oregon

Upset city!!!!

Oregon is going to kill UCLA.

The big upset possibility is Oregon State over Stanford.
Always cheer for a team named "the beavers."

Advertisement
Oregon state, ucla, and USCe winning tonight would be epic.

More realistically I'll be happy if even one of those teams pull the upset

Advertisement
Back