Upset Allert

Advertisement
Missouri ain't winning.
QB2 played before and lit teams up for gamecocks. Pocket QB. Will roll Missouri. And SC can still win division.

Stanford and * May very we'll lose too

So nov 2 / #3Miami v #2 FSU ?

// I'm calling UCLA over Oregon

Upset city!!!!

Last edited:
Missouri ain't winning.
QB2 played before and lit teams up for gamecocks. Pocket QB. Will roll Missouri. And SC can still win division.

Stanford and * May very we'll lose too

So nov 2 / #3Miami v #2 FSU ?

// I'm calling UCLA over Oregon

Upset city!!!!

I think UCLA will keep it close for a half and then Oregon will bust it open.

Can't see UCLA keeping up with Oregon unless Hundley gets his **** together. Guy was horrendous last week.

Advertisement
Yeah I see UCLA being close and then Oregon turns on the afterburners.

This week, the need is for OSU to lose cuz they don't have many more losable games left. Don't care about Stanford cuz we jump them eventually if we stay undefeated.

Oregon is gonna rape UCLA, it wont even be close because now Oregon has to play for real. OSU* is interesting because Pedo St. has nothing to play for right now so this is pretty much their super bowl. Clowney seems to have turned his motor on so I think the ***** take Mizzou.

Advertisement
Oregon will stomp UCLA at home I'm afraid. I think they'll have a tough time @Stanford on a Thursday night.

No way Mizzou loses with this guy at the helm

443.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
OSU is going down tomorrow. They've been playing with fire all season.

What I find interesting about college football in general is that elite teams often struggle in games before and after their big rival games. Oregon is @Stanford next Thursday. It would not surprise me if they struggle against UCLA this weekend. THe Ducks D is not as good as Stanfords. I think UCLA will be able to score on them. Of course the key is, Can UCLA hold Oregon's offense to less than 40. I "think" they can but not sure.

Im not calling upset here, just saying that UCLA-Oregon will be closer than normal because of schedule placement.

Advertisement
I'd rather VT be close to the top 10 when we beat them. I think they win, but it'll be closer than expected. Duke is sitting at 5-2, and though they still have some tough games, they could possibly win 7 or maybe even 8.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back