UPSET ALERT: BC over FSU

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
FSU defense is worst than ours, Cook will get overwork this season, not a big guy, if he goes down FSU is in Big trouble, enjoy game

Advertisement
I'm with you. BC will do FSU like they did USC last year. They're going to beat them up and get them to quit.

Advertisement
BC has some physical o lineman. If they can get their run game going they could sure beat them

What's the the line? I could then this 20 over at the bookies... Just like Stanford beat Oregon in 13... 7racks

Advertisement
I hate FSU, but don't want them losing until we stomp them.

Same with Clemson, which is in a dogfight with Louisville right now, midway through the 3rd.

I hate FSU, but don't want them losing until we stomp them.

Same with Clemson, which is in a dogfight with Louisville right now, midway through the 3rd.

thats how i used to feel every year....except now with el foldo at the helm, its more likely we will be at the receiving end of the stompings

Advertisement
Ducks showed them how to quit when they rang up 59 on FSU. It could have been 70 but Ducks started using the clock the last 12 minutes of the game. Kirk even commented about FSU rolling over and showing their belly.

I actually made this call yesterday morning and communicated it to Franchise via text. He, then, climbed about the Eagles' Upset Express.

I'm with you. BC will do FSU like they did USC last year. They're going to beat them up and get them to quit.

How do you "get them to quit"?

All they gotta do is play Eagles football. That's the essence of Eagles football.

MEh...wishful thinking ...Im taking the points with BC but game will be very close and one of the ATHLETES(most likely Dalvin Cook) makes a play to win the game

Advertisement
There is a changing of the guard going on in the ACC. Traditional academic and basketball schools like Boston college Duke, and Miami are trending up.

Advertisement
Back