Upperclassmen

Again, then why watch? Let's just enjoy what we have.

That's how you end up having the Wake Forest athletic department. If fans just "enjoy what we have", while what we have is a bunch of mediocre teams, then there is zero pressure to get better.

Advertisement
That's how you end up having the Wake Forest athletic department. If fans just "enjoy what we have", while what we have is a bunch of mediocre teams, then there is zero pressure to get better.
But you can enjoy a win and hope for the best, while acknowledging weaknesses. That's not the same as accepting mediocrity.

But you can enjoy a win and hope for the best, while acknowledging weaknesses. That's not the same as accepting mediocrity.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing a bang-up job of acknowledging the weaknesses. Wins are great, sure, but when you look at the big picture you see that we're just repeating history.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing a bang-up job of acknowledging the weaknesses. Wins are great, sure, but when you look at the big picture you see that we're just repeating history.
It doesn't seem like you're enjoying the wins very much when you're posting about the last 19 years right after a W.

The biggest takeaway here is how appreciative I am of your concern over what I enjoy and don’t enjoy. That means a lot to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Federman resuming his role from 2019 and setting things up for Palmquist is ideal.

Arguelles and Wanger just weren't cutting it.

Advertisement
Back