Upon Further Review: Manny Diaz as DC

View as article
Says the little ****** who isn’t accepting the bet

Getting 5 to 1 odds and won’t accept

You’re a doofus
Yea I’m gonna bet a bum like you over the internet bro! I’m not as dumb as you bro! How would I collect my money after lispy loses to bama, msu, at UNC, at Pitt, Vtech and UVA or NC state bro? You gonna Venmo me bro? Lmao go get fvcked or commit the ultimate pu$$y CIS move again by starting another thread about me only for it to get blocked immediately with everyone laughing at your soft as a babies bottom ***! 🤣 the only other move that could be anymore pu$$y is if you DM me maricon! 😂 kick rocks back up manures culo hurricaneHauk or should I say hurricaneMouse? Lol

1612815067945.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Says the little ****** who isn’t accepting the bet

Getting 5 to 1 odds and won’t accept

You’re a doofus

I tried this too when he swore we'd give up 500 yards rushing to Bama. I'd take a day ban for every yard over 300 if he took one for every day under 500.

He ran from that one too.

Yea I’m gonna bet a bum like you over the internet bro! I’m not as dumb as you bro! How would I collect my money after lispy loses to bama, msu, at UNC, at Pitt, Vtech and UVA or NC state bro? You gonna Venmo me bro? Lmao go get fvcked or commit the ultimate pu$$y CIS move again by starting another thread about me only for it to get blocked immediately with everyone laughing at your soft as a babies bottom ***! 🤣 the only other move that could be anymore pu$$y is if you DM me maricon! 😂 kick rocks back up manures culo hurricaneHauk or should I say hurricaneMouse? Lol

View attachment 143195

Do a board ban for a year since you’re clearly scared to wager

Im sure @RVACane would oblige

but of course you won’t accept that either

I tried this too when he swore we'd give up 500 yards rushing to Bama. I'd take a day ban for every yard over 300 if he took one for every day under 500.

Well we gave up 554 yards rushing to UNC but yea, Nick Saban and his 6 time National champion alabama crimson tide couldn’t never, ever be expected to meet or surpass that mark on Manure diazs “top ranked defense” right sporto? Lmao don’t
Worry, I screenshot it so I can throw it back in your face post bama massacre my friend. 😉

Advertisement

My biggest issue is that he used your doofus word instead of sport or sporto. It’s going to confuse people who casually follow beefs on here.

So I’m looking at all this and I have a predicament. We can just thread ban the insult hurlers but right now it’s contained to two and it’s kind of a funny spat so there’s an entertainment component to consider.

I should make at least a cursory attempt to try to resolve this between @HurricaneHauk and @NicKane if possible. So here it goes.

If I am remembering this, Nick said we wouldn’t win more than 5-6 games at which point Hauk offered a 5-1 payout on a $1k bet and Nick did not accept the bet.

I believe that Nick was using hyperbole and doesn’t actually believe that we only win 5-6 games this year. If that is true, Nick can just say it was hyperbole but I still think we’re going to finish with 8 wins or 7 wins.

If, however, Nick believes that we really aren’t going to win more than 5-6 games, then maybe Nick isn’t a money better. I’m not. I don’t like gambling. So how about this:

If we win no more than 6 games, then Hauk has to use a degrading tagline for the off-season like “Manny slurping is ghey & I love slurping” - just a suggestion.

But... if we win 7 or more games then Nick has to do the same thing such as a tagline that says “I slurp Manny like yummy **** soup”.

Thoughts???

My biggest issue is that he used your doofus word instead of sport or sporto. It’s going to confuse people who casually follow beefs on here.

So I’m looking at all this and I have a predicament. We can just thread ban the insult hurlers but right now it’s contained to two and it’s kind of a funny spat so there’s an entertainment component to consider.

I should make at least a cursory attempt to try to resolve this between @HurricaneHauk and @NicKane if possible. So here it goes.

If I am remembering this, Nick said we wouldn’t win more than 5-6 games at which point Hauk offered a 5-1 payout on a $1k bet and Nick did not accept the bet.

I believe that Nick was using hyperbole and doesn’t actually believe that we only win 5-6 games this year. If that is true, Nick can just say it was hyperbole but I still think we’re going to finish with 8 wins or 7 wins.

If, however, Nick believes that we really aren’t going to win more than 5-6 games, then maybe Nick isn’t a money better. I’m not. I don’t like gambling. So how about this:

If we win no more than 6 games, then Hauk has to use a degrading tagline for the off-season like “Manny slurping is ghey & I love slurping” - just a suggestion.

But... if we win 7 or more games then Nick has to do the same thing such as a tagline that says “I slurp Manny like yummy **** soup”.

Thoughts???
So it's put up or shut up. Love it.

Thoughts???

My bet doesn’t involve money, just time. The thing is he doesn’t believe any of it.

He just hates so much he just types out whatever vomit enters his head. If he really did believe it he’d jump on it. Don’t you see how he careful he says he’s going to screenshot it and rub it in my face? What better way to do that and to have me sit out for a month or two?

He won’t because he knows it’s not going to happen.

Advertisement
Do a board ban for a year since you’re clearly scared to wager

Im sure @RVACane would oblige

but of course you won’t accept that either
Oh now we’re on board bans huh? The 3rd ultimate pu$$y move some lone can commit on the blog when some else (NicKane) is living rent free in the hurticaneMouses head! Lmao dude you’ve already now commuted 2 out of 3 of the most desperate pu$$y @ss moves someone can do on CIS. 😂 I’ll rank them for you and the only one your missing is numero uno sport, but I believe in you, so I know you can do it if you push your pu$$y lips together 3 times and make a wish. 🤣 #2 ****** move, you started thread about me which = living rent free in your head. #3 ****** move, the good ole 1 year blog ban that no one ever pays attention = how desperate you are! Lol all your missing like I said is #1 the DM bro, you can do it bro, just tap the envelope and type my name and hit send bro. I believe in you “bro” I believe you can hit the trifecta of ultimate CIS pu$$y moves “bro” lmao

My bet doesn’t involve money, just time. The thing is he doesn’t believe any of it.

He just hates so much he just types out whatever vomit enters his head. If he really did believe it he’d jump on it.
We are going to flush this all out in a warm, supportive and loving manner. @NicKane you are loved here. If it was hyperbole, do you want to revise the win totals? Or change the stakes of the bet like I suggested?

Oh now we’re on board bans huh? The 3rd ultimate pu$$y move some lone can commit on the blog when some else (NicKane) is living rent free in the hurticaneMouses head! Lmao dude you’ve already now commuted 2 out of 3 of the most desperate pu$$y @ss moves someone can do on CIS. 😂 I’ll rank them for you and the only one your missing is numero uno sport, but I believe in you, so I know you can do it if you push your pu$$y lips together 3 times and make a wish. 🤣 #2 ****** move, you started thread about me which = living rent free in your head. #3 ****** move, the good ole 1 year blog ban that no one ever pays attention = how desperate you are! Lol all your missing like I said is #1 the DM bro, you can do it bro, just tap the envelope and type my name and hit send bro. I believe in you “bro” I believe you can hit the trifecta of ultimate CIS pu$$y moves “bro” lmao

Sorry Nick #1 is you paying for the banner supporting Manny.

He just hates so much he just types out whatever vomit enters his head. If he really did believe it he’d jump on it. Don’t you see how he careful he says he’s going to screenshot it and rub it in my face? What better way to do that and to have me sit out for a month or two?

He won’t because he knows it’s not going to happen.
When did I say I don’t believe Nick Saban and the national champion crimson tide can’t rush for over 500 yards on us like the 8-4 UNC Tar Heels did that have never won a ******* thing in CFB? Because I absolutely believe Alabama and nick saban can easily replicate that feet and even surpass it on Manures lack of gap integrity unaligned undisciplined lacking all fundamentals Mickey Mouse gimmick “so called” Defense. I absolutely believe that sport. And you can take that to the bank!

Advertisement
When did I say I don’t believe Nick Saban and the national champion crimson tide can’t rush for over 500 yards on us like the 8-4 UNC Tar Heels did that have never won a ******* thing in CFB? Because I absolutely believe Alabama and nick saban can easily replicate that feet and even surpass it on Manures lack of gap integrity unaligned undisciplined lacking all fundamentals Mickey Mouse gimmick “so called” Defense. I absolutely believe that sport. And you can take that to the bank!

Then take the bet. RVA can enforce it.

We are going to flush this all out in a warm, supportive and loving manner. @NicKane you are loved here. If it was hyperbole, do you want to revise the win totals? Or change the stakes of the bet like I suggested?
I said I believe manny will lose a minimum of 5 games to a max of 6 games this year. And I stand by that because he is who he is, a corch. I believe with Manures coRching we lose to Bama, MSU, at UNC, at Pitt in the cold and some other combination of vtech/uva/nc state. Oh and like death and taxes I also believe will lose our bowl game because hey, that’s what the university of Miami and Manure Diaz do best! Write it down and take it to the bank because that’s exactly what I believe will happen because that’s exactly who I think manny has proven himself to be.

Advertisement
Sorry Nick #1 is you paying for the banner supporting Manny.
I didn’t pay for that, the banner company did sporto! Me and my compadres paid for the banner that flew sky high for depending on who you ask the WORST or second WORSE loss in program history. Funny thing is both of those losses are owned by Manure himself! Lmao

1612818005080.jpeg

Last edited:
I said I believe manny will lose a minimum of 5 games to a max of 6 games this year. And I stand by that because he is who he is, a corch. I believe with Manures coRching we lose to Bama, MSU, at UNC, at Pitt in the cold and some other combination of vtech/uva/nc state. Oh and like death and taxes I also believe will lose our bowl game because hey, that’s what the university of Miami and Manure Diaz do best! Write it down and take it to the bank because that’s exactly what I believe will happen because that’s exactly who I think manny has proven himself to be.
Ok. So it sounds like you are saying we will go 7-6 including the bowl game?

You’re pressuring him and that’s not supportive behavior!

@NicKane how many games we winning this year?

Ok. So it sounds like you are saying we will go 7-6 including the bowl game?
7-6 or 8-5. Like I said I believe he loses 5 minimum. How ever he gets to that 5 is up to manure but I believe he gets there. Because he’s a coRch and that’s what corches do.

Advertisement
Back