Upon Further Review- Louisville

View as article
I did notice Jarren took off and ran for a couple of first down I loved that it can open the offense even more if the defense have to account for his legs as well

Advertisement
I have been running out of gas on these. Especially as the interest has decreased (either too long or just with the team losing etc).

Nice to break down a game that had a lot more fun involved.
Man, I always look forward to reading and learning from your breakdowns. I'm always refreshing the screen to see if you have posted "Upon further review" yet!

Last edited:
I have been running out of gas on these. Especially as the interest has decreased (either too long or just with the team losing etc).

I would say the losses might masquerade as lack of interest, but most of us look forward to these weekly. Appreciate the work.

Nice to see someone pointing out the special team play and coach Patke. We've been really good in all phases of ST except the field goal kicker which really can't be taught much. Patke deserves credit!

Advertisement
I think we should trade Lance for a recruiting insider. It would suck to lose him but we have Roman and sometimes you have to give up value to get value.

Sorry Lance. Great work.

Lance, love the breakdowns & opinions, BUT PLEASE don’t tip TROLLS ON HERE about who fswho should hire! Let dem dummies make a 🤡CLOWN HIRE🤡 Lol 😂😭😂

Love these breakdowns, win, lose, or draw. Your work is definitely appreciated.

Advertisement
Back