Upon Further Review- Florida

Nitpicking Interceptions now?... Nice.

Hey, did the Offense take that great field position giving to them on turnover & score a TD???

No... Oh well... Well maybe next game we can make some progress & pass for a whole 220yds!

Advertisement

Hey, did the Offense take that great field position giving to them on turnover & score a TD???

No... Oh well... Well maybe next game we can make some progress & pass for a whole 220yds!

Bruh I hear you but man we stink at returning pick's lol. You cannot convince me our guys practice that ish lol. I remember one of our guys getting tripped up by someone on the ground already either last year or the year before

@kmwcane sux my ****. Going around and down voting me.

tenor.gif

Make valid points and you won't get down voted.

I'm saying man lol.....I've seen people complaining about the turnovers and im like.........FOR REAL?

I’d say I pointed a lot more issues on offense than defense, but I hear what you’re saying.

I just write what I see...it could be completely wrong and you get to decide that for yourself.

Appreciate the feedback.

Advertisement
I’d say I pointed a lot more issues on offense than defense, but I hear what you’re saying.

I just write what I see...it could be completely wrong and you get to decide that for yourself.

Appreciate the feedback.
It wasn't a criticism of you or what you wrote, just the responses that people had to the play.

I love your work Lance.

Bruh I hear you but man we stink at returning pick's lol. You cannot convince me our guys practice that ish lol. I remember one of our guys getting tripped up by someone on the ground already either last year or the year before
At least we get them...

You know what else we suck at, Blocking, Passing & Catching, you know the sh*t Offenses learn how to do in Pee Wee ball.

@ssvir let me help you out. Under Enos 2015 - 2017 Razorback record.

2015 5-3
2016 3-5 oops
2017 1-7 must be someone else's fault.

That's the oc I want running my offense.

Not sure that "SEC record" is the best indicator for an OC. He was in, literally, the toughest division of the toughest conference, and he has no control over the defense.

Take a look at the actual offensive stats. I'm not saying they are mind-blowing, or best-ever, or dominant, but compare that to what Arkansas did before him and after him to get a better picture of whether he improved the situation.

Advertisement
Why is this Cane moderator " pushing " Zion for Buddha's sake ( Zion: Why you " pushing me, " Cane moderator? I didn't do anything to you. LMFAO ). The kid was ONLY recruited by TINY App. St. and what not. Heck, the kid was a LOWER TIER 3-Star player and all that! dUh.

Heck, if this Cane moderator has any bloody complaints. Then go after the previous head coach and his good ol' boy offensive line coach. It's their FAULT Miami doesn't have any offensive linemen in the Orange and Green cupboard. dUh!

The bottom line is Miami has to rely on a TRUE freshmen starter, because no returning UPPER-CLASS linemen could earn a starting tackle position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's an INDICTMENT on last season's head coach and offensive line coach. hUh.

Great breakdown! Was waiting for this! My takeaways..

* A buddy of mine who is a big Texas fan after he found out that the game officials were from the Big 12 told me that we were screwed prior to the game even starting. His exact words, "We don't play defense in the Big 12. They will have no clue how to call a game where two teams actually play defense. There will be a lot of bad calls on the defensive side. Bank on it." I didn't believe him. He was spot on. Smh.

*Lets stop all the talk about how Tate shouldn't be involved in the offense. Him being in the game clearly gave the D something extra to think about. Just don't put him the wildcat that's all.

*Give Campbell and Zion one last shot against UNC to redeem themselves. If they play this poorly against them, time to put that "Scaife and Donaldson to OT and plug Reed and Herbert inside" into effect. We cant have these two hold this offense back. (**** YOU, TOMMY KENNEDY!!)

*We are a 10 win team this year. We have talent. Lots of it. And there are a lot of teams on this schedule who absolutely do not. A lot of those plays that UF made 75% of the teams on our schedule wont have the talent to make them. That's what your breakdown showed me as well. Not saying UF is that good, I'm saying the teams on our schedule aren't going to make those plays.

*Love Al Blades Jr and after seeing him this game.. LCE was right (I think it was him) in saying he will be an All ACC level CB this year. That said, that screenshot of him dancing over the guy who was hurt on the ground is embarrassing to see. So glad they didn't show that during the broadcast. The media would have eaten us alive.
Nahhhh, let Blades Blades, will be better for us in the long run.

Advertisement
Did we play too much containment or did they really just limit our pass rush. If ford and garvin couldn’t eat against this gator oline someone please tell me it was the plan for his game. If not then we got some problems.

If appears as though your measure of Offensive Coordinator and Defensive Coordinator success is TEAM record? .... then I guess Manny Diaz as DC has been pure trash b/c our ACC record two of the last three years was terrible.

Might be one of the dumber things I've read on these boards lately.

Are you really this dense?

The only thing that matters in college football is winning the NC and to do that you have to win games and to win games you have to score more points than the other team.

If your team has a 1-7 record, odds are you didn't score enough points to win and your offensive coordinator sucks. But as long as the offense was balanced and productive...

I suggest you read this,

51wwcF8SBVL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Advertisement
Are you really this dense?

The only thing that matters in college football is winning the NC and to do that you have to win games and to win games you have to score more points than the other team.

If your team has a 1-7 record, odds are you didn't score enough points to win and your offensive coordinator sucks. But as long as the offense was balanced and productive...

I suggest you read this,

Arkansas went 1-7 in the SEC so that means Dan Enos and his offense suck? It has nothing to do with the defense, special teams, and schedule that included Auburn, Alabama, S Carolina, and LSU? I suppose you selectively also chose to ignore the 2015 and 2016 seasons which were statistically the best in Arkansas offensive history.

You are too stupid to argue with so I will be putting you on ignore.

It wasn't a criticism of you or what you wrote, just the responses that people had to the play.

I love your work Lance.

I don't think that ripping the DBs is what anyone intends. But, yes, if the defense can score on a turnover, and remove the need (and uncertainty) for the offense to do so, then isn't that what we should root for?

I thought both INTs could have gone for TDs. That is all.

Arkansas went 1-7 in the SEC so that means Dan Enos and his offense suck? It has nothing to do with the defense, special teams, and schedule that included Auburn, Alabama, S Carolina, and LSU? I suppose you selectively also chose to ignore the 2015 and 2016 seasons which were statistically the best in Arkansas offensive history.

You are too stupid to argue with so I will be putting you on ignore.
Again,
2015 5-3
2016 3-5

Why wasn't Enos made HC after those historic offensive out puts?

2nd down and do I ever dislike the play call again. They bring in Tate in and flex Jarren out wide. It’s a read and they give it to Dallas who has no chance. (Not pictured)

Was Tate wide open if he would've pulled on this one?

One of my favorite parts of the season. Glad these are back.

Advertisement
Back