Updates on two WR targets -- Thomas and Pouncey

Advertisement
We need to stay on Henry Ruggs III he better than all of them.

[video=youtube;LcEwH6KqxMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcEwH6KqxMI[/video]

Stay on him? Are you in the right place?

Yes. I think so CIS right? Dugans is recruiting him. Maybe you aint in the right place?

LOL, we ain't getting Ruggs. I'm sure even the most optimistic homer poster would agree on that one. That kid's going Bama.

Yes. I think so CIS right? Dugans is recruiting him. Maybe you aint in the right place?

LOL, we ain't getting Ruggs. I'm sure even the most optimistic homer poster would agree on that one. That kid's going Bama.

Bama already have Jeudy and Shavers, Smith is the other possible. I like our chances. Don't give up so easily.

Bama already have Jeudy and Shavers, Smith is the other possible. I like our chances. Don't give up so easily.
We not recruiting him

You guys can be so freakin' ghey sometimes. I got two negs for saying that I don't think there's another 5'9"-5'10" who's "way" better than Harley.

You MF's base your evaluations of a kid on whether he likes us or not. Get a grip. Yall are worse than groupies.

You seem to be basing your evaluation on if the kid is from South Florida or not. Thomas is faster and his cuts are far better than Harley's.

I was never high on Harley and I stated that in the thread on him when people still thought he was going to commit to us.

Let's see how their college careers play out...

Advertisement

You sound like you're pretty new to recruiting.

Is Harley coming this weekend? Don't care what anyone says if we can get that kid to flip then it's a plus.

Problem I see is..we cant take Truitt, Pouncey, Thomas, Harley, Holmes and Njuku. I think if Harley is out..we go hard for Thomas..if Thomas is out..I think we go all in to make Truitt know we want him here.

I think Holmes scholie depends on what Pouncey does.

Smith gets in no matter what anyone does.

If Thomas jumps before Harley...I think we tell Harley goodbye.

My point is I think we really only take 3 WRs (including transfers) in this cycle unless DSmith wants in and he would be the 4th.

I think the Harley ship has sailed. I think we end up with Njoku, Pouncey, and Thomas OR Truitt.

Advertisement
Problem I see is..we cant take Truitt, Pouncey, Thomas, Harley, Holmes and Njuku. I think if Harley is out..we go hard for Thomas..if Thomas is out..I think we go all in to make Truitt know we want him here.

My point is I think we really only take 3 WRs (including transfers) in this cycle unless DSmith wants in and he would be the 4th.

Agreed. Don't see why we'd take Holmes if we get Pouncey.

We not recruiting him

That is why we sent Dugans.

We not recruiting him

That is why we sent Dugans.
You got Henry Ruggs mixed up with devonta smith. Dugans is going to see smith not ruggs

Agreed. Don't see why we'd take Holmes if we get Pouncey.

Holmes is a one year rental.

Advertisement
so Pouncey committing after his visit this weekend? Richt already did his in-home so you got to think they went for the knock out so he doesn't visit anywhere else after this weekend.

Advertisement
How is Jerry Doody gonna feel when his two main recruiters (Napier and Cristobal) are gone?

We have 4 offers out to WR's right now.

1.Devonta Smith
2.Jeff Thomas
3.Jordan Puncey
4.Evidence Njoku

We will take all 4 if they accept.

I do not suspect we will take a last minute plan B guy like our old freidn Golden liked to do.

If we land only 2 of 4, I think we take Corey Holmes.

Advertisement
Back