Updates on two WR targets -- Thomas and Pouncey

View as article
Pouncey and Thomas would be nice. Makes losing Juedy and Harley not sting so much. (Thomas is probably a little better than Harley anyway)

Thomas is wayyyyyyyy better than Harley. I know those all star games mostly mean jack ****, but when a kid sticks out like Thomas did at the UA game, you know he's special

Advertisement
I don't think there's a 5'9"-5'10" receiver in the country that's "way" better than Harley. Thomas just looks slightly more shifty that's all. Harley got that go-juice though.

I don't think there's a 5'9"-5'10" receiver in the country that's "way" better than Harley. Thomas just looks slightly more shifty that's all. Harley got that go-juice though.

Harley is 5'9" as well. Being more shifty is a pretty big deal for people with comparable size at that position.

From what I can tell on film though I also think Thomas is way better with the ball in his hands. Stronger, takes better angles along with the shiftiness. And maybe it's bias but I think he would be a much better route runner in the slot.

Advertisement
Pouncey and Thomas would be nice. Makes losing Juedy and Harley not sting so much. (Thomas is probably a little better than Harley anyway)

lol at saying harley is "probably a little better than Harley anyway". Thomas is an elite top 50 overall kid

Harley is 5'9" as well. Being more shifty is a pretty big deal for people with comparable size at that position.

From what I can tell on film though I also think Thomas is way better with the ball in his hands. Stronger, takes better angles along with the shiftiness. And maybe it's bias but I think he would be a much better route runner in the slot.

I have a feeling that your opinion is swayed by the fact that Harley is a strong commit to WVU and Thomas is thinking about us. LOL

I have a feeling that your opinion is swayed by the fact that Harley is a strong commit to WVU and Thomas is thinking about us. LOL

My opinion is also supported by every single recruiting site.

Advertisement
You guys can be so freakin' ghey sometimes. I got two negs for saying that I don't think there's another 5'9"-5'10" who's "way" better than Harley.

You MF's base your evaluations of a kid on whether he likes us or not. Get a grip. Yall are worse than groupies.

You guys can be so freakin' ghey sometimes. I got two negs for saying that I don't think there's another 5'9"-5'10" who's "way" better than Harley.

You MF's base your evaluations of a kid on whether he likes us or not. Get a grip. Yall are worse than groupies.

Thomas is way better than Harley

Advertisement

This happens all the time. It's kind of funny

Look at the posts about Harley when everyone thought he was flipping to us.

What's freakin ghey is worrying about how many negs you get on a message board.

Advertisement

What's freakin ghey is worrying about how many negs you get on a message board.

Worried?

Anyways...back to it.

I think he's better, I just don't agree with the "way" better comment.

I think the word "way" is being added in there due to the fact that he's strongly considering us and Harley isn't.

We need to stay on Henry Ruggs III he better than all of them.

[video=youtube;LcEwH6KqxMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcEwH6KqxMI[/video]

Advertisement
Back