Official UPDATED TEXAS A&M PARKING AND TAILGATE MENU (non seafood option) (CanesUnited)

Advertisement
LOT 43 HAS OPENED MORE SPOTS FOR PURCHASE ON THE PARK MOBILE APP! Get on them!
Thank you for the heads up! Never done this before. Do they do a good job of only allowing the folks who have a reservation enter this particular lot? I won’t be there until the afternoon and don’t want to run into a situation where I have a parking reservation and no spot!

Last thing: the link shows a price of $23 per spot. Look right to you?

CANESUNITED has been working to nail down a privately owned lot in college station. While a private lot was not available the Texas A&M parking department suggested the lot in the link below as it is the largest General Parking lot available. It is handled via the park mobile app and opens at 7am on gameday! Parking is half the battle and will sell out. Also for those that dont want to walk in the heat all the A&M lots have shuttles that run non stop. PLEASE SEE PARKING LINK BELOW.
LOT 43.- TEXAS AM PARKING NEW SPOTS OPENDED ON THE APP!!!!!!

NEW TAILGATE CATERING: NON SEAFOOD OPTION

Due to numerous requests, I've added a non-seafood option.
Texas Shrimp Boil - Jumbo gulf shrimp, smoked sausage, marble potatoes, and corn on the cob, all doused with coonass butter.
Chef Andrew's chicken and sausage jambalaya - loaded with bacon, tasso, smoked sausage, andouille, and blackened chicken in a rich creole sauce with cajun trinity and saffron rice

Location is the same Lot 43 we've been pushing for the last week. GPS coordinates will be posted in this group when I'm set up. I plan to be at the lot no later than 7:30am. I should be serving food from roughly 12:30-4:00, possibly a little later. Don't sign up if you plan to arrive right before the game.
Donation for this one is $30 per wristband, and as always can be sent through:
Paypal or Zelle: ChefAndrewHughes@gmail.com (send only as friends/family please)
Venmo: @Chef-U
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
Deadline for signups is Monday, September 12.

ITS GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

Advertisement
Me getting ready for the ATM game...

1662644543268.png

I got a spot in lot 43. Never been around this crew, is this group associated with a porster who shall not be named? They were not a believer in zone blocking and from the garden state.

I'll see everyone in lot 43. Unfortunately I don't eat shellfish, but Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Parking reserved and tailgate wristbands will be purchased this weekend. Excited to meet fellow Canes fans in “enemy territory.”

Advertisement
Have 2 tickets for sale, section 342 row 3. Asking what we paid, $135 a tickets. I’ll be there with 3 other people, 2 friends couldn’t make it

Have 2 tickets for sale, section 342 row 3. Asking what we paid, $135 a tickets. I’ll be there with 3 other people, 2 friends couldn’t make it
They just announced that the game is sold out. Shouldn’t have any trouble unloading your tickets

Advertisement
Back