Official UPDATED TEXAS A&M PARKING AND TAILGATE MENU (non seafood option) (CanesUnited)

I’ll park wherever the **** I want. I’m a Miami Hurricanes fan.
Exactly. Just make sure you have your social anxiety help dog with you! They can go anywhere! They get you the good disabled parking, are babe magnets, and generally way better than humans.

Attachments

• 6651A5AF-A488-48E1-8FE6-F10E6B9C85FF_1_201_a.jpeg
    6651A5AF-A488-48E1-8FE6-F10E6B9C85FF_1_201_a.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
#*#*# CATERING INFO FOR TEXAS A&M #*#*#

(You guys didn't think I was gonna let you starve, did you?)- From CHEF ANDREW HUGHES the CanesUnited Road CHEF.

OK, straight to the chase. I'm busy with a ton of stuff these days, from being a new father to working as a managing chef at the best restaurant in Houston. But there's no way I can pass up the opportunity to cook at what is likely to be the closest game to my new home for a number of years. So, without further ado:
Creole Shrimp Boil - Jumbo gulf shrimp, smoked sausage, marble potatoes, and corn on the cob, all doused with creole butter.
Location is the same Lot 43 we've been pushing for the last week. GPS coordinates will be posted in this group when I'm set up. I plan to be at the lot no later than 7:30am. I should be serving food from roughly 12:30-4:00, possibly a little later. Don't sign up if you plan to arrive right before the game.
Donation for this one is $30 per wristband, and as always can be sent through:
Paypal or Zelle: ChefAndrewHughes@gmail.com (send only as friends/family please)
Venmo: @Chef-U
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
Chef Andrew. Might I first say your 2021 Atlanta tailgate was first class. Only question for this menu is whether they will be other proteins beside the creole gumbo as I'm allergic to crustaceans. We love to hang with the group again.

Chef Andrew. Might I first say your 2021 Atlanta tailgate was first class. Only question for this menu is whether they will be other proteins beside the creole gumbo as I'm allergic to crustaceans. We love to hang with the group again.
I believe that is the only cuisine he is offering. I do not eat seafood either. But dont let that turn you away from coming to party with us!

Where are you a chef in Houston? We are going to Caracol the night before.

We reserved a space in the Northside Garage and plan to shuttle over. It’s a little closer to the bars and stadium area for the gameday traditions. Look forward to hopefully meeting everyone there.
Hey @wspcane its called Brennan's of Houston. Creole style food and top notch. I know there are come canes coming in on thursday night!

Hey @wspcane its called Brennan's of Houston. Creole style food and top notch. I know there are come canes coming in on thursday night!
No ****. I know Brennans well. I went to school in New Orleans. I’ve eaten all around the various wings of the Brennan family’s restaurants. That’s amazing. Hope to see you at the tailgate and learn some tricks of the trade.

Advertisement
No ****. I know Brennans well. I went to school in New Orleans. I’ve eaten all around the various wings of the Brennan family’s restaurants. That’s amazing. Hope to see you at the tailgate and learn some tricks of the trade.
like myles Brennan?

like myles Brennan?
I am honestly not sure. The Brennans are an old New Orleans family. Their original restaurant opened in the 40s and is the place that invented bananas foster. The family and restaurants have fractured since then but a different wing owns Commanders Palace as well (among many others).

I am honestly not sure. The Brennans are an old New Orleans family. Their original restaurant opened in the 40s and is the place that invented bananas foster. The family and restaurants have fractured since then but a different wing owns Commanders Palace as well (among many others).
Looked it up. It is the same family

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you get in really early there is a parking garage literally across the street from the stadium.

Then Uber to somewhere else to spend your day before the game. Btw, there's nothing in college station. Best you can do is hope game day is there and get in line for that.

If you get in really early there is a parking garage literally across the street from the stadium.

Then Uber to somewhere else to spend your day before the game. Btw, there's nothing in college station. Best you can do is hope game day is there and get in line for that.
I went to College Station last time Miami played Texas A&M there. I had a blast. Unfortunately did not know about any Miami fans tailgating there, but I got to enjoy tailgating with a bunch of Texas A&M fans and they made me feel welcome. It was like "you want a beer?", "how about some brisket?" I was hammered before the game started. Everyone there says "Howdy". Then the game-time experience was Awesome. I am really pumped to be able to join the Miami tailgate this time around. I am bringing a few buddies with me. GO CANES!!!

Thank you for the compliment. I might do a chicken and sausage etoufee as well for the shellfish-averse. Will let you know by the end of the week.

Advertisement
Definitely come by and say hi to me. If you're lucky I might even put you to work lol.

For those tailgating/parking, enjoy. I'm going to just slowly bar hop my way over to the stadium from the Hampton Inn.

Advertisement
Back