Updated Roster Level and Star Rank Trend - 2/6/2019

GojiraCane

All ACC

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good work, tx.

FYI I got us with 81 on schoolies right now including the 4 walk ons that have schollies? Includes all the transfers including Hill up to this point

Last edited:
Good work, tx.

FYI I got us with 81 on schoolies right now including the 4 walk ons that have schollies? Includes all the transfers including Hill up to this point

Who were the four walk ons who received scholarships?

I know of one - Crispian Atkins (HB) - who was awarded one in 2017. I just added him to the list above.

I know of one - Crispian Atkins (HB) - who was awarded one in 2017. I just added him to the list above.

Atkins- REPORTEDLY renewed another year...Not sure

Few- These next 3 were rewarded schoolies in Dec/Jan
Murphy
James

*I have this overall

QB-- 5
RB/FB-- 7 incl Atkins
WR-- 9 incl Few
TE--5
OL--14 incl long snap James
DL-- 15 includes Joyner
LB-- 10 includes Smith/Finley
DB-- 13 includes Murphy
K-- 2

Advertisement
Interesting to look at the number of 4stars and 3stars fluctuate over the years.
This is the first year since 2010 we'll have more 4stars than 3 stars.
Good to see. Inch by inch is a cinch.

The attrition at points under Shannon and Golden really, really hurt us. Moreso than scholarship reductions. Check this out:

Am I dreaming this, or didn't we get a graduate transfer that Enos knew, at QB, a few days after he was hired? I don't see anything listed on him but I could have sworn I read this.

Advertisement
Am I dreaming this, or didn't we get a graduate transfer that Enos knew, at QB, a few days after he was hired? I don't see anything listed on him but I could have sworn I read this.

We did...I can't remember his name. But he was a walk-on.

Advertisement
Advertisement

they added wr few just a little bit ago. it was after diaz became head coach so marshall few is one

Nice chart(s)...Can really see the effect of the Nevin Shapiro scandal...starting in the 2010/2011 area...plummeting blue chip ratio...kids bailing out of the program...has taken years and just now getting back to the level of talent - according to Rivals - that we had before Shapiro totally trashed the program from his ponzi prison cell.

Advertisement
Back