Updated Roster Level and Star Rank Trend - 2/6/2019

skeeter

Junior
Good work, tx.

FYI I got us with 81 on schoolies right now including the 4 walk ons that have schollies? Includes all the transfers including Hill up to this point

Last edited:

GojiraCane

Freshman
Good work, tx.

FYI I got us with 81 on schoolies right now including the 4 walk ons that have schollies? Includes all the transfers including Hill up to this point
Who were the four walk ons who received scholarships?

I know of one - Crispian Atkins (HB) - who was awarded one in 2017. I just added him to the list above.

skeeter

Junior

I know of one - Crispian Atkins (HB) - who was awarded one in 2017. I just added him to the list above.
Atkins- REPORTEDLY renewed another year...Not sure

Few- These next 3 were rewarded schoolies in Dec/Jan
Murphy
James

*I have this overall

QB-- 5
RB/FB-- 7 incl Atkins
WR-- 9 incl Few
TE--5
OL--14 incl long snap James
DL-- 15 includes Joyner
LB-- 10 includes Smith/Finley
DB-- 13 includes Murphy
K-- 2

Ibis4life

Freshman
Am I dreaming this, or didn't we get a graduate transfer that Enos knew, at QB, a few days after he was hired? I don't see anything listed on him but I could have sworn I read this.

GojiraCane

Freshman
Am I dreaming this, or didn't we get a graduate transfer that Enos knew, at QB, a few days after he was hired? I don't see anything listed on him but I could have sworn I read this.
We did...I can't remember his name. But he was a walk-on.

bowdenbme

Recruit
Blue chip ratio just shy of championship level. Manny may be right when he said we're close

kalinis

Sophomore

they added wr few just a little bit ago. it was after diaz became head coach so marshall few is one

Halcyon Daze

Vidi Vici Veni
Nice chart(s)...Can really see the effect of the Nevin Shapiro scandal...starting in the 2010/2011 area...plummeting blue chip ratio...kids bailing out of the program...has taken years and just now getting back to the level of talent - according to Rivals - that we had before Shapiro totally trashed the program from his ponzi prison cell.