UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Y’all Can’t be mad at richt jr for being on staff because of nepotism but then also be mad at missing richts nephew.... lol, that doesn’t make any sense

It's not nepotism when the person is actually qualified for the job. Richt Jr isn't qualified for his job. Max Johnson is qualified to receive a scholarship. Your logic sometimes makes no sense.

Advertisement
It's not nepotism when the person is actually qualified for the job. Richt Jr isn't qualified for his job. Max Johnson is qualified to receive a scholarship. Your logic sometimes makes no sense.
He’s actually not , he makes Sitkowski numbers in highschool look good, that’s how bad he is...

You think this is good news & an indictment on our qb evaluations? Well I'll do you one better & counter with this tidbit. While everyone says how bad of a year this is for qbs. Im curious how many people have looked at next years qb class? Bwaahaha. First up is max who thank god we never targeted. Than you got Harrison bailey who we targeted as a 8th grader. Kids average at best. Well now this is the real kicker for anyone who wants to defend this moron as im convinced were just being ****ed with at this point. Tyler van dyke 2020 out of Connecticut was just offered......... 😳🔫
Just got off the phone with tai and hes flippin the fvck out over this. That whole connecticut argument & this kid is straight ***. He really hates lil richt now. Last year he wanted to waste an opportunity & pass on Cade. Well cade is starting next year for unc & has looked great in limited action this year. We literally lucked into jarren. But what now? Is every year gonna be a different bum...

I was at the Carolina and NC State game last weekend. Cade looked pretty good. So many dropped passes in the rain. We should’ve taken him.

Advertisement
He isnt a dual threat which is what the "current" so called offense needs......guy completes less than 50% for his career so far.....why is anyone butthurt he is not coming.....

Still need at least a new OC for next year

Advertisement

Dude is 6-foot-5 and is the third-rated pocket passer in the Class of 2020 and 47th-ranked recruit overall. I know it's still early for the 2020 Class.

What do y'all think about this?

Yup cau
Was max a courtesy offer? What's the scouting report on Van Dyke and is this a little Richt or Big Richt offer?
Se weve never been on him period. Why else u gonna offer a kid and then never recruit him. My understanding is all QB offers are vetted by lil richt. Tai has a lil brother that is in the tenth grade just turned 13. Kid is a monster. Ten times better than van dyke. Make it even worse when lil bruh was in 7th grade we had him here with tai during paradise. We had him work out with the upper class men & him & tai were both head & shoulders. We still ain't offered him either. I was just told the reason we never offered tai or keele or elias............. I'm really sad for the state of our recruiting efforts & how lil strategy is employed or confidence in ourselves.

Advertisement
I was at the Carolina and NC State game last weekend. Cade looked pretty good. So many dropped passes in the rain. We should’ve taken him.
Cade is gonna be a monster. His mother is an alum. He was begging for an offer too. Craziest **** to all of that is he was a top target for richt at georgia. Soon as he comes here we just ignore the kid. Wheres the strategy in that.

Idgaf abt max johnson i just hate the way they zone in on one guy and then start to scramble once that guy is no longer in play. They literally just woke up and started offering kids they should have 15 qbs with offers first come first serve and then still recruit once one is commited
It's not cause of max that they're scrambling now. Max was never an actual target here. They're scrambling because our top target HARRISON BAILEY just committed now also. That's what should be embarrassing is yet again we lock in on one kid who has no legit interest... **** gets tiring being an afterthought while **** good kids we disregard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back