UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Y’all Can’t be mad at richt jr for being on staff because of nepotism but then also be mad at missing richts nephew.... lol, that doesn’t make any sense

You think this is good news & an indictment on our qb evaluations? Well I'll do you one better & counter with this tidbit. While everyone says how bad of a year this is for qbs. Im curious how many people have looked at next years qb class? Bwaahaha. First up is max who thank god we never targeted. Than you got Harrison bailey who we targeted as a 8th grader. Kids average at best. Well now this is the real kicker for anyone who wants to defend this moron as im convinced were just being ****ed with at this point. Tyler van dyke 2020 out of Connecticut was just offered......... 😳🔫
Just got off the phone with tai and hes flippin the fvck out over this. That whole connecticut argument & this kid is straight ***. He really hates lil richt now. Last year he wanted to waste an opportunity & pass on Cade. Well cade is starting next year for unc & has looked great in limited action this year. We literally lucked into jarren. But what now? Is every year gonna be a different bum...

Don't blame Tai one bit. You could argue the Connecticut competition all you want, but he still looks better than all of the 2020 QBs that we've been involved with thus far.

Y’all Can’t be mad at richt jr for being on staff because of nepotism but then also be mad at missing richts nephew.... lol, that doesn’t make any sense

I don't think anyone's really mad at this. Fans are relieved that we missed on Max Johnson. But it's also very telling that they couldn't even land a family member. I would have to imagine that Brad Johnson told him to stay away from this **** show, which is the most telling part.

I don't think anyone's really mad at this. Fans are relieved that we missed on Max Johnson. But it's also very telling that they couldn't even land a family member. I would have to imagine that Brad Johnson told him to stay away from this **** show, which is the most telling part.
I’m glad we didn’t land him, he’s not good

Advertisement
Didn't land him or didn't want his commitment any moe? No sauces, just axing board insiders four a friend.

This is EXACTLY what I have been saying. This kid is going to be a 4 year start(Richt will magically forget about his never burn a redshirt rule once his nephew is on the team) and he will NEVER get pulled. If Richt is this loyal to Rosier who he has no real relation with. Imagine how loyal he will be to his nephew that never skips classes and leads the team in their daily Kumabya singing. Then once the kid finishes his career hear leading the UM record book in most picks thrown he will be hired as our QB coach and Junior will be moved to OC. By that time David Richt will be the new president of the Frost school of music.

A-hole bump

Advertisement
You think this is good news & an indictment on our qb evaluations? Well I'll do you one better & counter with this tidbit. While everyone says how bad of a year this is for qbs. Im curious how many people have looked at next years qb class? Bwaahaha. First up is max who thank god we never targeted. Than you got Harrison bailey who we targeted as a 8th grader. Kids average at best. Well now this is the real kicker for anyone who wants to defend this moron as im convinced were just being ****ed with at this point. Tyler van dyke 2020 out of Connecticut was just offered......... 😳🔫
Just got off the phone with tai and hes flippin the fvck out over this. That whole connecticut argument & this kid is straight ***. He really hates lil richt now. Last year he wanted to waste an opportunity & pass on Cade. Well cade is starting next year for unc & has looked great in limited action this year. We literally lucked into jarren. But what now? Is every year gonna be a different bum...

Was max a courtesy offer? What's the scouting report on Van Dyke and is this a little Richt or Big Richt offer?

This is EXACTLY what I have been saying. This kid is going to be a 4 year start(Richt will magically forget about his never burn a redshirt rule once his nephew is on the team) and he will NEVER get pulled. If Richt is this loyal to Rosier who he has no real relation with. Imagine how loyal he will be to his nephew that never skips classes and leads the team in their daily Kumabya singing. Then once the kid finishes his career hear leading the UM record book in most picks thrown he will be hired as our QB coach and Junior will be moved to OC. By that time David Richt will be the new president of the Frost school of music.
I don't even know who David Richt is.

Not a huge fan, but tell me who we get in that class before we start saying we dodged a bullet. Because if we don't get someone in this class then we need a home run in 2020. I've got no faith they've got a legit back up plan lined up.

We’re going to pass on QB position in 2020. There are some great prospects in 2024.

Advertisement
I believe overall this is good news. His current stats are not great. But from our own past experience with Bryce Ericsson (he was a walk-on) having a kid or nephew on the team can truly divide it. Its also not fair to the player, unless the kid is a perfect 3 national ship winner, he would always be criticize by the fan base. Im happy for everyone involved that he committed elsewhere, specially for the U. Now lets get two great QBs in 2020.
Was Bryce a walk-on or did he actually get a scholarship?

WHEW!!! He just did us a huge favor!! An “Elite” HS QB shouldn’t have such crappy stats even if he was playing with a team full of nothing but armless receivers.
Do you realize how hard it is to catch a pass if you have no arms?

Advertisement
A kid who threw almost as many pics as touchdowns this season while completing less than 40 percent of his passes has this board in shambles

Advertisement
Back