UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Again man...I usually try to stay off the angry mob's side too...And this fan base drives me crazy. But in no way, IF YOUR SON IS THE UNDERQUALIED QB COACH ON YOUR STAFF...Should you be stuck in a situation in year 3 or later...With Malik Rosier as a 2 year QB...And then on top off it you put all your eggs in one basket this season? They deserve every bit of heat aimed at the QB situation.
I’m not saying that. I’m not saying little Richt is a good coach nor that Malik is a good player. But there was fans out here fighting with Malik and his sister on twitter. And just look at the comments on everything Jon posts on twitter. Would you want your nephew to go through that? Because if he comes he and under performs that’s what will happen.

Smart decision by Johnson going to LSU as the uproar from certain Cane followers would be a distraction for him at Miami. LSU has been recruiting the kid almost as long as CMR. Kids stats this year are bad as well as the team he plays on. However, lets look at him 3 years down the road at LSU and then make judgement.

LMFAO stop. Danny etling got treated worse than Rosier did and the kid is in the NFL.

The most likely thing that happened was Johnsons dad said "Hey Mark, you know I think you are a great guy, but I need to do whats best for my son and getting coached by the worst QB coach in CFB and playing in an offense from 1993 is not it. "

Advertisement
Or just maybe,... Everyone involved knows there a strong chance, we have a new HC, and complete new offensive staff, before he even really gets settled in here!!

I'm a "half full" glass kinda guy,.. Maybe it's just wishful thinking

This appears to be good news for our program but another bad look for the Richts' qb evaluations and recruiting ability. Glad our 2020 qb won't have a 40% completion percentage.
You think this is good news & an indictment on our qb evaluations? Well I'll do you one better & counter with this tidbit. While everyone says how bad of a year this is for qbs. Im curious how many people have looked at next years qb class? Bwaahaha. First up is max who thank god we never targeted. Than you got Harrison bailey who we targeted as a 8th grader. Kids average at best. Well now this is the real kicker for anyone who wants to defend this moron as im convinced were just being ****ed with at this point. Tyler van dyke 2020 out of Connecticut was just offered......... 😳🔫
Just got off the phone with tai and hes flippin the fvck out over this. That whole connecticut argument & this kid is straight ***. He really hates lil richt now. Last year he wanted to waste an opportunity & pass on Cade. Well cade is starting next year for unc & has looked great in limited action this year. We literally lucked into jarren. But what now? Is every year gonna be a different bum...

I’m not saying that. I’m not saying little Richt is a good coach nor that Malik is a good player. But there was fans out here fighting with Malik and his sister on twitter. And just look at the comments on everything Jon posts on twitter. Would you want your nephew to go through that? Because if he comes he and under performs that’s what will happen.

Ya hopefully it will cause him to resign...And Malik and his sister are just as guilty as the fan base. 100% just as guilty. And again I'd like to reiterate I'm not one of the ones attacking them on twitter.

You think this is good news & an indictment on our qb evaluations? Well I'll do you one better & counter with this tidbit. While everyone says how bad of a year this is for qbs. Im curious how many people have looked at next years qb class? Bwaahaha. First up is max who thank god we never targeted. Than you got Harrison bailey who we targeted as a 8th grader. Kids average at best. Well now this is the real kicker for anyone who wants to defend this moron as im convinced were just being ****ed with at this point. Tyler van dyke 2020 out of Connecticut was just offered......... 😳🔫
Just got off the phone with tai and hes flippin the fvck out over this. That whole connecticut argument & this kid is straight ***. He really hates lil richt now. Last year he wanted to waste an opportunity & pass on Cade. Well cade is starting next year for unc & has looked great in limited action this year. We literally lucked into jarren. But what now? Is every year gonna be a different bum...
.....yo lets just fire Jon Richt and get Tai back lol....

Advertisement
Very happy Johnson has committed elsewhere. We need to land actual stud QBs in 2020 and not fall back on even more nepotism, so this is a positive development.

The Richts do, however, deserve every bit of criticism they're getting for QB recruiting and development in ways that have absolutely nothing to do with Max Johnson.

Advertisement
Richt Lovers: we decided to pass on him.

Richt Haters: our recruiting is a joke and he can’t even get his own nephew.

I side with the Richt haters.

Advertisement
And that’s an understatement lol. This is great news, no more nepotism

This. At least Sitkowski looked great in 7-on-7 camps because he was a workout warrior. But his stats were abysmal.

I have no idea why Max Johnson is considered a high-end QB. It's literally Sitkowski 2.0.

But it's very telling that the Richt family couldn't even get this guy to commit to Miami. Either way, I'm thrilled because we all knew what would happen if Max Johnson were QB at Miami; he'd have the inside track to the starting position.

Richt Lovers: we decided to pass on him.

Richt Haters: our recruiting is a joke and he can’t even get his own nephew.

I side with the Richt haters.
Objective UM fans. - kid looks like a QB plays like a punter.

Advertisement
Back