UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Advertisement
I believe overall this is good news. His current stats are not great. But from our own past experience with Bryce Ericsson (he was a walk-on) having a kid or nephew on the team can truly divide it. Its also not fair to the player, unless the kid is a perfect 3 national ship winner, he would always be criticize by the fan base. Im happy for everyone involved that he committed elsewhere, specially for the U. Now lets get two great QBs in 2020.

Last edited:
Could be they didn’t want him ? Family or not you can’t be out here completing on 39%
To be fair, who knows what his receivers are doing. He might be awful, but just remember Kosi's stats this week and think that hes throwing to non elite HS kids. Takes two to complete a pass as we saw this week.

Johnson is far from a homerun.
Im not saying he is. Just that if we don't have a 2019 kid then we need a homerun in 2020. Without seeing kids I'm totally dependant on the scouting services and by that Max looked like as good as we could hope for. Either way, not happy about this until I see who takes his spot. Not to say I'm angry about it, but the rejoicing that this is good seems dumb to me since I'm guessing most here haven't actually seen the kid either.

Advertisement
Im not saying he is. Just that if we don't have a 2019 kid then we need a homerun in 2020. Without seeing kids I'm totally dependant on the scouting services and by that Max looked like as good as we could hope for. Either way, not happy about this until I see who takes his spot. Not to say I'm angry about it, but the rejoicing that this is good seems dumb to me since I'm guessing most here haven't actually seen the kid either.

I would rather get a walkon than sitkowski 2.0

Smart decision by Johnson going to LSU as the uproar from certain Cane followers would be a distraction for him at Miami. LSU has been recruiting the kid almost as long as CMR. Kids stats this year are bad as well as the team he plays on. However, lets look at him 3 years down the road at LSU and then make judgement.

Advertisement
40% competition rate is Division 3 level so it's good but baby Richt at this point has no confidence from his dad thats obvious to me

I would rather get a walkon than sitkowski 2.0
Honest question: have you seen him play? I've only seen highlights which obviously aren't worth sh*t. He could be awful, I don't know, but the services seem to like him. Doesn't mean much, but I *think* it's got to be more informed than just looking at a stat sheet not knowing who he's throwing to and what system he's in.

Advertisement
Smart decision by Johnson going to LSU as the uproar from certain Cane followers would be a distraction for him at Miami. LSU has been recruiting the kid almost as long as CMR. Kids stats this year are bad as well as the team he plays on. However, lets look at him 3 years down the road at LSU and then make judgement.

Shut up nerd

Advertisement
If i were Richt after how our fans have treated his son and Malik Rosier I would not want my nephew to come here either.

Again man...I usually try to stay off the angry mob's side too...And this fan base drives me crazy. But in no way, IF YOUR SON IS THE UNDERQUALIED QB COACH ON YOUR STAFF...Should you be stuck in a situation in year 3 or later...With Malik Rosier as a 2 year QB...And then on top off it you put all your eggs in one basket this season? They deserve every bit of heat aimed at the QB situation.

Advertisement
Back