Updated (Five-Star prospect Jalil Bethea has announced a commitment to Miami)

Advertisement
It's about time that people recognize and respect the fact that Coach L is a great recruiter, a great coach, and a great person.

I'm not talking about this board, most UM fans actually know the truth.

I'm talking about the rest of the country. I'm sure the ACC sportswriters will vote for Miami to finish around 5th in the ACC pre-season poll this year.

Advertisement
This is a pretty great commitment for the program.
Welcome to the U!

We are living in exciting times. Not to take anything away from this particular recruitment, but it was always SHOCKING in the past when we got a blue-chipper. Now we are starting to "expect" good things to happen.

****, I remember when we landed Tito Horford. We've come a long way since then.

We are living in exciting times. Not to take anything away from this particular recruitment, but it was always SHOCKING in the past when we got a blue-chipper. Now we are starting to "expect" good things to happen.

****, I remember when we landed Tito Horford. We've come a long way since then.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the basketball program has ever had a top 10 recruit commit. This is a pretty amazing commit and a great indicator for the growth of the program under Coach L.

Advertisement
It's about time that people recognize and respect the fact that Coach L is a great recruiter, a great coach, and a great person.

I'm not talking about this board, most UM fans actually know the truth.

I'm talking about the rest of the country. I'm sure the ACC sportswriters will vote for Miami to finish around 5th in the ACC pre-season poll this year.
so happy for coach L. such a warm person..I think the guys just love being around him and playing for him

For the old heads, wasn't Steve Frazier one of the top recruits in the country? Ochiel Swaby was up there too..
Yes, I thought Swaby (overrated) was the top recruit in the nation, I guess it was just Florida.
Was Clinton not the #1 Juco?

Advertisement
For the old heads, wasn't Steve Frazier one of the top recruits in the country? Ochiel Swaby was up there too..

Steven Edwards?

Top recruits? Yes. But they didn't have 247/Rivals back then, there were no ratings/rankings.

But they were top recruits for their time, no doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back