UPDATED: Current HC openings/rumors

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep repeating "it's not opinion" and that will make the opinions fact.

You. Are. Brilliant. giphy.gif

Chud, Pagano, Herman, and Fuente have all been mentioned as possible candidates for the UM job yet they are mysteriously absent from OP's list. Insert "that's like, just your opinion" meme.

Chud, Pagano, Herman, and Fuente have all been mentioned as possible candidates for the UM job yet they are mysteriously absent from OP's list. Insert "that's like, just your opinion" meme.

My gawd, you are offended? I guess I could put 8-10 candidates down, but want to be realistic.

Advertisement
What makes certain candidates more realistic than others? Perhaps that's your opinion?

My gawd, you are offended? I guess I could put 8-10 candidates down, but want to be realistic.
I don't care enough about you to be offended by you personally, but yes, I am offended in general by the assertion that the only realistic candidate beyond Butch Davis for the University of Miami HC job is Mario Cristobal.

Advertisement
What makes certain candidates more realistic than others? Perhaps that's your opinion?

Nope, just consolidating the info from various sources IE BR, ESPN, CS, SBN, etc.
This forum is not my only place to get information (one of many). Maybe you too should read other sources OR maybe you do like to live in delusion.......

I don't care enough about you to be offended by you personally, but yes, I am offended in general by the assertion that the only realistic candidate beyond Butch Davis for the University of Miami HC job is Mario Cristobal.

Incredible. You must not have a life beyond this. Its a simple list only intended to for info sake and you get.....offended. Wowza. IGNORE.

Advertisement
Nobody from ESPN with any inside information has ever said Mario. That goes for just about any outlet. The only people spewing off his name are those making their own lists or the Greg Cote's of the world.

Actual people that are known to have inside information have all said basically that Cristobal is not seriously being considered at the moment.

Keep being the most defensive poster of the day though. Sorry we question your info and aren't blindly accepting it, so that makes us delusional despite the trusted member here and other sites all have information that differs from what you're saying. Those guys have long histories of being credible, not just 10 posts and a defensive attitude.

Booger McFarland said on Dari / Mel show that Kirby Smart would be a good coach for UM lol

Advertisement
Back