UPDATED: Current HC openings/rumors

geppapa

Recruit
Here is the latest NCAA Football Head Coach openings with the current hot names attached to the program for being named the next Head Coach at the respected school. Will be updated as info is available.

Central Florida - Jeff Brohm (Western Ky HC), Kirby Smart (Alabama DC), Mario Cristobal (Alabama AHC, OL Coach)

Hawaii - June Jones (Available), Robert Anae (BYU OC)

Illinois - Bill Cubit (Current Interim), Jeff Brohm (Western Ky HC)

Maryland - Lane Kiffin, (Alabama OC), Everett Withers (JMU)

Miami - Butch Davis (Available), Mario Cristobal (Alabama AHC, OL Coach)

Missouri - Tom Herman (Houston), Dino Babers (Bowling Green HC)

North Texas - Major Applewhite (Houston OC), Kendal Briles (Baylor OC)

Southern Cal - Clay Helton (Current Interim), Tom Herman (Houston HC), Kevin Sumlin (Texas A&M HC)

South Carolina - Tom Herman (Houston HC), Mark Dantonio (Michigan St. HC and alum), Kirby Smart (Alabama DC)

Virginia Tech - Justin Fuentes (Memphis HC), Matt Rhule (Temple HC), Rich Rodriguez (Arizona HC)

Advertisement
This is not opinion. Just info picked up. Wanted to create a one stop place. So gets your panties out of the wad.

Advertisement
Again, not opinion. Just the names attached to each program. There are plenty opinions on this site. This is not one.

What's the over and under on this list? Will it be over 30% correct, 60%, 80%? I'm going with the lower number, but I can be wrong. It would be nice if someone keeps this and grades it before the beginning of next season.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2368626 said:

You gotta start somewhere!!! Apologies that I actually have a life and don't sit in my moms basement reading a forum. I'm glad you do!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every credible source on this site says Cristobal isn't really being considered too much. The only people saying his name our media members with no connections. That alone makes me believe none of your post.

Every credible source on this site says Cristobal isn't really being considered too much. The only people saying his name our media members with no connections. That alone makes me believe none of your post.

Outside of the fan forums this is the real list. Just eliminating the opinions and sharing what the rest of the world says.

Advertisement
giphy.gif
Is this dude serious?

Advertisement
Back