UPDATED AND EXPANDED: Class of 2021 SoFla Tri-County Top 40.

Advertisement
Good list. Now I know which kids (the top 10) to not even waste my time paying attention to.

Lewis from Northwestern is going to hurt. That should be an automatic feeder school to us.

Good list. Now I know which kids (the top 10) to not even waste my time paying attention to.

Lewis from Northwestern is going to hurt. That should be an automatic feeder school to us.

How many kids have we gotten from Northwestern since the 2008 class that had like 7 of them? Most of which UM fans took public ***** on.

Aldarius Johnson
Jacory Harris
Kendall Thompkins
Marcus Forston
Sean Spence
Benjamin Jones
Tommy Streeter

UF is not gonna clean up anything. They already are a top 10 team and arent recruiting up to that. Their fans know it and so does everyone else. They should be able to get whoever in Florida and they cant right now.
about to add 3 5-stars via portal to their top 7 class.. but ya

Advertisement
Too many of these guys leaning Florida or elsewhere. Manny and team have a lot of ground to make up and need to do so fast.
Can happen Lashlee will be key.. How does offense look and gotta win. We can flip guys if we show development...

I go off tape only...Locals any names that should definitely be on there, anyone you think strongly over/under rated...The honorable mention list is below. Looks like a monster year...This year was deep, but nowhere near the high 4 or even 5* kids of this upcoming 2021 class.

Will revisit after the season...Monster year, definitely better at the top than 2020, although 2020 was extremely deep... Will expand to top 50 and honorable mentions once spring gets here. And I'm sure there will be a ton of transfers.

1. S/OLB J. Williams, Western
2. DT L. Taylor, Pametto
3. LB T. Lewis, Northwestern
4. OT M. Tate, University School
5. CB J. Marshall, Palmetto
6 RB T. Franklin, Chaminade
7. WR J. Brooks, BTW
8. WR J. George, Plantation
9. WR R. Brinson, Northwestern
10. DE D. Turner, Plantation AH

11. WR/ATH Y. Brown, Central
12. CB T. Burns, Northwestern (UM)
13. DT S. Collins, Palmetto (UM)
14. DE J. Ishamel, Columbus
15. WR T. Stillato, Gibbons
16. LB T.Johnson, South Dade (UM)
17. G/C L. Seymore, Central (UM)
18. CB K. Knowles, Mcarthur
19. DL T. Sapp, STA
20. DB C. Collier, Palmetto

21. WR F. Eaford, Hialeah (UM)
22. ATH B. Smith, Palmetto
23. TE K. Brantley, Nothwestern (UM)
24. CB D. Edwards, Palmetto
25. CB J. Mcburrows, STA
26. LB J. Hood, Cardinal Newman
27. CB P. O'Brien, Deerfield
28. S K. Kinchens, Northwestern
29. ATH/DE P. Payton, Miami High
30. DT A. Hundley, BTW

31. TE/DE C. Metayer, Central (UM)
32. QB S. Mariucci, Benjamin School
33. ATH T. Miller, South Miami
34. LB I. Finnie, McArthur
35. DT A. Haye, Chaminade
36. DB G. Nealy, Gulliver
37. RB A. Daniels, Central
38 DB D. Hill, Springs
39. DL A. Coaxum, Taravella
40. WR B. Brown, Chaminade

HM: A. Massie CB, Northwestern..,R. Hallman, CB, U.School...T. Russell CB, STA...R. Conner CB, BTW....G. Mckelton S, Pahokee...R. Brazil OT/DT, Chaminade...W. Frazier CB, Northwestern...R. Session DT/OL, Hialeah...M. Mclaughlin OT, Douglas...B. Saint. Vil OL/DT, STA...B.Dean QB, STA....R.Williams RB, Palmetto...T.Mcnichols CB, Carol City...K. Geter RB, Carol City....J. Alexis WR, Monarch...Q.Skinner WR, STA...O. Gadsden Jr WR, PlantationAH...Kenneth Norwood ATH, Springs...T. Owens DE, Carol City... K. Louisseau RB/ATH Miami Christian.

Taylor would be #1 for me.

George is too high.

Bralon Brown is extremely low.

Kinchens and McBurrow are too low.

Tyler Johnson a bit low.

Taylor would be #1 for me.

George is too high.

Bralon Brown is extremely low.

Kinchens and McBurrow are too low.

Tyler Johnson a bit low.

Lol...I mean the difference between 1 and 2????

George's tape looks awesome to me. The other poster mentioned Bralon Brown too, maybe I'll have to give him another look. Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back