UPDATED AND EXPANDED: Class of 2021 SoFla Tri-County Top 40.

Advertisement
UF is not gonna clean up anything. They already are a top 10 team and arent recruiting up to that. Their fans know it and so does everyone else. They should be able to get whoever in Florida and they cant right now.
Most of these kids are already feeling UF. U are right their staff can't recruit they rely on winning to get kids and they've done that for 2 years str8 so maybe they won't "clean up" like I said but they definitely have these kids ears. My overall point is that kids will be in a wait and see pattern with Manny. This allows more of a possibility for not only the big dawgs to pluck what they want but FSU and UF will have a big opportunity to feast.

I'm pushing it to him. Kid is silky smooth...think another Malek Young.

For a little dude, he doesn't mind to lay that hat a little too. Him and Burns is a **** of a corner class, but this new Palmetto kid is right there with him. Hopefully we land Brown or Hodges if they want some size, but since Jason Marshall is probably a pipe dream, man 2 out of those I just named above would be HUGE for Rumph.

Advertisement
Bumping...Updated and expanded from 30 to 40... Again, open to discussion for you guys that see em live.

God we need a good year, this may be best year in a while? Excellent both at the top and depth wise.
its probably the most talented class i have seen down here since I really got into recruiting.

Advertisement
Bumping...Updated and expanded from 30 to 40... Again, open to discussion for you guys that see em live.

God we need a good year, this may be best year in a while? Excellent both at the top and depth wise.
Your ranking for Braylon Brown and Mike McLaughlin is a travesty

Your ranking for Braylon Brown and Mike McLaughlin is a travesty

You like em both better than their ranking?

Maybe I'll watch Mclaughlin's junior stuff... Not every TE moving to OL is automatically a good OT. I could see why UM and other's interest, but he looked like a project to me early on. I had no prob with Braylon Brown, just thought there was a gap between him and the Brinson's, George's, etc of the world.

You like em both better than their ranking?
Braylon is the best WR in state tri county area not named brooks and McLaughlin potential is through the roof. Then you don’t even mention Jayden Alexis from Monarch. I know you can do better.

Braylon is the best WR in state tri county area not named brooks and McLaughlin potential is through the roof. Then you don’t even mention Jayden Alexis from Monarch. I know you can do better.

Alexis is mentioned below in the honorable mentions, and actually was one of my last cuts for the list...Agree to disagree but look forward to watching more of their tape...Again it's a deep year so it's more a testament to that than to me not liking those players.

Again I like B.Brown, imo at this point of their career, he just isn't isn't in the same boat as Jacoby George or Brinson...And I love the UM Commit Eaford to.

And only having 2 "Travesties" out of 60 + players isn't so bad...Thanks for input.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just win by being fast and aggressive, and they will come : Manny can them sell the U like Dabo sold Clemson : early growing pains, but the best is to come :

Advertisement
Junior Alexis
See, that's what I remember his name being, but the google machine only showed hits for Rich. He was a sassy one.

Image result for rich alexis 2000

I know we have no shot but I've seen Troy Stellato in person at camp...most electric white boy I've ever seen

We about to lose T2, Burns & Romello to Nebraska lmao

Advertisement
Back