UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tate on Wed is BS. He did it Tuesday night.

And his JT4 call was correct.

Your wasting energy hating...enjoy the ride

Tate, Wednesday January 16th, 2019 12:14

D5A3A030-FBDA-4C70-BE63-AC7634262227.jpeg

Advertisement
OP predicted at 3:30 yesterday that we get Hurts and Martell. 1/2 so far.

He should not be credited with JT news, he wasn't first to say it.

Despite all this, it appears he has real sources, similar to some on the board.

And where in there does it say anything was final. I was saying he was coming back still if you read between the lines if my post pal

You’re so full of sh*it with this read between the lines nonsense. You say two different vague things at two different times & then only focus on the vague thing that applies to what actually happens. It’s a genius move (idea) on your part, your just sloppy in its application.

Advertisement
And where in there does it say anything was final. I was saying he was coming back still if you read between the lines if my post pal
No need to justify yourself, Captain. These guys always get jealous of young rhinos.

You said 75% chance Thomas comes back. You were right.

You also called Model Martell and everything else.

If the same info was being provided by a moderator or staff writer these jealous fools would be worshipping them and begging to taste their juice.

Advertisement
Can you give us a hint on who the surprise transfer is that you alluded to in your original post? Position played?

No need to justify yourself, Captain. These guys always get jealous of young rhinos.

If the same info was being provided by a moderator or staff writer these jealous fools would be worshipping them and begging to taste their juice.

Chise,your thoughts and feelings on Jalen please , I've been waiting what does your Cane sensors tell U.

GOCANES

And you are absolutely correct! LMFAO

Advertisement

You're right my man. Just jealous haters who cant handle someone other than their precious stefan(whose accuracy rate is about 13%) being spot on with the info

You're right my man. Just jealous haters who cant handle someone other than their precious stefan(whose accuracy rate is about 13%) being spot on with the info
Sad little haters who can’t handle your confidence. They would accept you if you were meek and milquetoast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back