UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My guys still telling me it will be miami. Could change but that's the word now
.animated_1547626690790.gif

Advertisement
Yeah if Martell only hope to play this year is the waiver. Then he has a slim chance of getting it.

If Martell does graduate in May. Like it has been said. I don't know if that is the case but if it is. Martell didn't come to sit. Just like Hurts isn't leaving a NC program to sit.
I've seen you post before about how difficult to get waiver because of coaching changes, but could there possibly be an educational reason? Like say he wants to be a Marine Scientist and OSU doesn't offer? Thought maybe his "MD" aspirations may open up some avenue along this line? In combo with coach leaving too. Appreciate your input.

I think Martell knows that he can graduate in May and was told by Day that Fields is better suited for the offense he wants to run and that Tate's chances of being the starter is slim. If he wasn't going to graduate in May, then he could've played spring ball at OSU and got a better idea if he was going to start next season for OSU and then if he thought he lost the starting job at the beginning of next season, he could've done a Kelly Bryant. So I really believe that he knows that he can play this season for us, but he won't be able to attend UM right away because he needs to graduate first.

Whether he is actually graduating or not, this waiver thing is really simple. He just makes the case, which is true, that he strongly condemns violence of any kind against women and those who condone it or who are soft on it. As such, he cannot in good conscience continue to be a student at tOSU, an institution that clearly placed winning over the welfare of women.

That is a guaranteed waiver right there. You think the NCAA wants the publicity associated with rejecting a waiver made on the grounds of violence against women?

Advertisement
Hurts is not coming here. Keep saying it

Irrespective of whether Martell is able to get a waiver/graduate, Hurts should attend MIA because he still has a great chance of being the starter. Since he's already been assimilated into Enos's offense/system, he has somewhat of a head start.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Irrespective of whether Martell is able to get a waiver/graduate, Hurts should attend MIA because he still has a great chance of being the starter. Since he's already been assimilated into Enos's offense/system, he has somewhat of a head start.

I’ve already said this, unless OU passes on him.

Advertisement
I wonder why it's takes so long to decide ?

GOCANES

Seems like he's trying to make the best decision for himself and his future. Sometimes that takes a little time. Play in an offense that's won the last 2 heisman trophies and recently had the #1 pick in the NFL (OU), play for my previous OC (Maryland) at a school that isn't likely to be in the headlines very often or come to UM with your former QB coach and have lots of exposure and potential to secure a spot in the NFL. Tough decision I'm sure. If Martell is going to sit out 2019, UM seems like an obvious choice but sometimes other things come into play.

Seems like he's trying to make the best decision for himself and his future. Sometimes that takes a little time. Play in an offense that's won the last 2 heisman trophies and recently had the #1 pick in the NFL (OU), play for my previous OC (Maryland) at a school that isn't likely to be in the headlines very often or come to UM with your former QB coach and have lots of exposure and potential to secure a spot in the NFL. Tough decision I'm sure. If Martell is going to sit out 2019, UM seems like an obvious choice but sometimes other things come into play.

Thank you sir , just anxious wanting to shock the world in Orlando in opener next year.

GOCANES

Still cant believe that this guy had so many who doubted. O ye of little faith...

I know we’re all excited, but he followed the tea leaves like most. JT4 was probably a couple of days ago. Hence his 75% prediction. Most people had us the favorite to land Martell. Made too much sense. Two ex teammates already here and completion is WV and Louisville. Again not really going out on a limb there.

Now if he hits on his Hurts prediction. Crown his a$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back