UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OP,

Put it on record: yay or nay to Hurts picking us?
Fair question but one could wonder: Hurts sitting there getting the news that Martell is now a Cane... asks:

"Will he qualify to play in Fall 2019 for Miami?"

A: "Well, depends upon how much of his pre-college credits and other (grad) work is accepted by the Medical School".

So; not even sure Hurts knows yet what he is going to do.

Advertisement
I have to agree if Hurts comes to Miami the OP needs to have numerous call girls delivered to his house. Now I see zero chance Hurts comes here with Martell but who knows Manny is a straight ******* savage now that he is callin the shots not pastor Richt.

God I’d love to get Hurts for this coming year, him show the other guys how things work with Enos while killing it on the field, then slide Martell in at QB in 2020. The continuity would be killer

Advertisement
One would have to think the Hurts ship has sailed. He is going to go somewhere. That he is going to be the man.

Advertisement
If coaches are trying to get a waiver for Tate then it means they know Jalen isn’t coming.

He would be the man here assuming the long shot waiver Martell is hoping for gets denied
Yeah if Martell only hope to play this year is the waiver. Then he has a slim chance of getting it.

If Martell does graduate in May. Like it has been said. I don't know if that is the case but if it is. Martell didn't come to sit. Just like Hurts isn't leaving a NC program to sit.

Advertisement
If coaches are trying to get a waiver for Tate then it means they know Jalen isn’t coming.
I agree
But to play devil's advocate and keep the optimism going. They could be hedging their bets

Whts's Martell plan? Does he have texts from old OSU staff being lied to like shea Patterson had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back