UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If any of you are that dull, mannys tweet is about Tate. I know sometimes we have to spell it out for some of you guys. But of course I was wrong about that too lmao. Stefan better step his game up

C093D5DF-D13D-4937-A8D3-57A0BFA8EB59.gif

Advertisement
OP took the ban bet only to reverse end around and say if he goes, he’s taking Stefan with him for posting fake news as well. This **** is a WWE level heel turn. I ***** with Tdub

If any of you are that dull, mannys tweet is about Tate. I know sometimes we have to spell it out for some of you guys. But of course I was wrong about that too lmao. Stefan better step his game up

This post took 2 minutes to be proven wrong lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The decision to attend MIA or OU, shouldn't just come down to which team is better at the moment: it's such an oversimplification that its almost borderline stupid. 1st of all-if Hurts attends OU, that all but guarantees he's going to have to learn 5 different offensive systems, in a span of 5 yrs. That is not a recipe for success, I don't care what QB you are, let alone one that is still learning how to play the position. More times than not QB development/maturation comes down to continuity, and attending MIA will ensure that.

Secondly-attending OU also doesn't necessarily offer him the easiest road to being a starter: despite the fact that his primary competition will be from a highly touted Fr QB, since both players will be learning a new system, in many respects it is like they are in the same boat. In addition, it is actually more difficult to make the playoffs @ OU than @ MIA: in order for OU to win the big 12 conference, there is a higher probability that they will have to play their biggest rival twice in the same yr. I believe this is why the Vegas odds of OU making the playoffs next yr are only marginally better than MIA's.

Finally, compared to Norman, Ok-MIA is an alpha level world city, and offers Hurts a much better work/life balance. I don't think anything else needs to be said regarding that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back