UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Other than the relationship with Locksley, I don’t see any logical reason the choice would be Maryland, whereas coming to Miami would set him and us up for a big run next season. OU would obviously be more understandable than Maryland if that were the choice.

I don't care what the bet terms were/are/proposed, someone is getting the hammer of we don't get Hurts.
I don't think you should ban OP either way. IF he's right, he'll start another thread begging for apologies that we all can ignore. If he's wrong (the more likely scenario) someone can start a thread slamming him that will run 200 pages or so. Think of all those clicks Andrew!

Gimme Miami Martell and Plumlee and lets get to work!
Although I'd love to nab all three, I would be happy with this outcome as well.

I'm still looking forward to see what JW can do with a legitimate and quality OC and QB coach shaping him.

Advertisement
Wait... but what happened to the “insider” news at 3:30 saying Hurts will pick Miami hahahah.
8A8414F8-7C33-4785-9247-ABCF37F1AD91.jpeg

We’re not even being considered. Sick and tired of these diva kids coming here just for a vacation.
Wouldn’t count on Martell, either. These kids love playing games with us
When are we going to wise up to this ****?

Advertisement
Can’t wait for OP’s 7:00pm update telling us that his guy says it’s down to UMD and OU.

Advertisement
We’re not even being considered. Sick and tired of these diva kids coming here just for a vacation.
Wouldn’t count on Martell, either. These kids love playing games with us
When are we going to wise up to this ****?

Bro what are you talking abiur

I don't think you should ban OP either way. IF he's right, he'll start another thread begging for apologies that we all can ignore. If he's wrong (the more likely scenario) someone can start a thread slamming him that will run 200 pages or so. Think of all those clicks Andrew!
Were you here for his last prediction? Don’t think he will be back begging for apologies lol doesn’t seem to be his style

Advertisement
7pm update, Jalen hurts is playing qb either in the big10, big 12 or acc next year. PER MY SOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back