UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LOL at the vaunted CIS “ban bet.” There has been about a hundred of them, and all the losers are still posting.

I'm good for it. It would probably help my marriage to get banned from the site for a while. Sadly, I don't have the willpower to stop myself.

This 'update' is hilarious. Hurts leaning OU is not really news at this point but insiders at Maryland want to spin it that, even when/if he does go to OU, that that MD came in second. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Highly doubt he was "leaning Maryland" last week either. OU has always made more sense than Maryland, and his dad reached out to OU's staff a month ago. People just started the Maryland smoke up when Locksley got the job.

Advertisement
They. Just. Hired. The. Closest. Person. To. Jalen. Of. Anyone. In. The. Entire. Country.

What is so hard for you ****heads to figure out? Maryland just hired his coach. His mentor. His roll dog. His main squeeze. His father figure (but Jalen’s dad is definitely in his life). The “let a player die” **** is nonsense, those people are no longer there and the guy who is has spent the last 3 years with Jalen. Jesus, cry some more.
Most players/QBs are much closer to their position coach than an OC or HC.

Advertisement
I don't care what the bet terms were/are/proposed, someone is getting the hammer of we don't get Hurts.

B5E3FEFB-3AE1-4903-A6AE-957C86204DB4.gif

Most players/QBs are much closer to their position coach than an OC or HC.

In some cases. But Locksley is the only constant. Hurts enrolled at Bama in January 2016. Enos showed up in January 2018. He’s only had a year with Enos. He’s been around Locksley for the entire duration of his time in Tuscaloosa, his sophomore year with him as co-OC and junior year as full-time OC.

Ivins is saying the staff still feels more confident in Martell than Hurts, aligning with the Maryland 247 report.

Advertisement
Ivins is saying the staff still feels more confident in Martell than Hurts, aligning with the Maryland 247 report.

Makes sense that Martell is more likely.

I dont think MD has much of a chance either. Oklahoma seems pretty obvious, especially since his dad wants him there.

I’m ashamed of myself for continuing to check this thread. This board is elite when it comes to producing 50+ page threads of absolutely nothing substantial.

Oh, we definitely have a monopoly on:
1. Suspect insiders
2. Whining
3. Overhyping
4. Expectations (based on #1)

But hey, it's a free online message board. Most of us knew what we signed up for.

An OU “insider” was just saying it was between Miami and Maryland the other day lol .

Advertisement
Miami thinks it has a better shot at Martell over Hurts according to Andrew Irvins. According to InsideMD247 Hurts will choose between Oklahoma and Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back