UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Couldn’t he be calling our coaches, and messaging our players to tell them thanks for the visit, but I’m going to Maryland?

So I spoke with one of Manny Diaz's close relatives today @Versailes.....

So I was having lunch with one of my co-workers that is a huge Miami fan just like most of us on this board and he goes to me "yo that's one of MANNY DIAZ'S relatives". At first I didn't believe him, but after I saw the hot Latina he was with I was like **** maybe it is. So my friend who's cuban says we should go talk to him and I was like **** it let's go so we walk over and I introduce myself like a wierdo with this guy next to me and I striked up a quick conversation about how Manny was a great hire and how excited I was. Maybe like after the third or forth exchange im like hey bro will you do me big a favor? He said "what?" and before I get the question out his gf/friend/wife says im sorry would you give us a moment she didn't look happy so I quickly backed off and said sure I'm sorry feeling like a giant weirdo. Manny's relative then say's ill be back in my head I was like yea sure whatever... So my coworker starts talking **** saying that his gf/wife/friend probably thinks im *** and that I was hitting on him :LOL: I then smack my co-worker in the head and then we start talking about random ****... Anyways, like 15 minutes later our food gets handed to us and we are getting ready to leave so we start walking out. Almost at the exit door in a tiny hallway here comes Manny's relative by himself walking in so I stop in front of him and I apologized for bieng awkward and he said not at all and that he was sorry that she had a headache. I said oh my bad I was just going to ask you to call Manny and ask him about the Jalen Hurts situation joking around.... He laughed then said " Im not calling my ***** for that. I then laughed and said well it's nice meeting you, shaked his hand and ask for his name he said "Frank" and then walked off but My co-worker being an *** then ask's him in cuban dialect "Azere dile a Manny ke me trayga un koterbak ke zirba" Translation ("BRO, tell Manny to bring me a QB that worth a ****") and then "Manny's relative smiles and says in Spanish "Lo akabo te azer" translates (He just did) ... I don't know wtf that means so take it for whatever it is. Me and my coworker then started talking about the situation and he starts saying that Hurts is coming. I told him on the ride back to the office STFU that doesn't mean **** but whatever he could be right. I mean I hope so.

Once again I am **NOT** an insider just a PoRster here...
Btw Lunch was great and cheap! (PAN CON BISTEK)

Advertisement

So I was having lunch with one of my co-workers that is a huge Miami fan just like most of us on this board and he goes to me "yo that's one of MANNY DIAZ'S relatives". At first I didn't believe him, but after I saw the hot Latina he was with I was like **** maybe it is. So my friend who's cuban says we should go talk to him and I was like **** it let's go so we walk over and I introduce myself like a wierdo with this guy next to me and I striked up a quick conversation about how Manny was a great hire and how excited I was. Maybe like after the third or forth exchange im like hey bro will you do me big a favor? He said "what?" and before I get the question out his gf/friend/wife says im sorry would you give us a moment she didn't look happy so I quickly backed off and said sure I'm sorry feeling like a giant weirdo. Manny's relative then say's ill be back in my head I was like yea sure whatever... So my coworker starts talking **** saying that his gf/wife/friend probably thinks im *** and that I was hitting on him :LOL: I then smack my co-worker in the head and then we start talking about random ****... Anyways, like 15 minutes later our food gets handed to us and we are getting ready to leave so we start walking out. Almost at the exit door in a tiny hallway here comes Manny's relative by himself walking in so I stop in front of him and I apologized for bieng awkward and he said not at all and that he was sorry that she had a headache. I said oh my bad I was just going to ask you to call Manny and ask him about the Jalen Hurts situation joking around.... He laughed then said " Im not calling my ***** for that. I then laughed and said well it's nice meeting you, shaked his hand and ask for his name he said "Frank" and then walked off but My co-worker being an *** then ask's him in cuban dialect "Azere dile a Manny ke me trayga un koterbak ke zirba" Translation ("BRO, tell Manny to bring me a QB that worth a ****") and then "Manny's relative smiles and says in Spanish "Lo akabo te azer" translates (He just did) ... I don't know wtf that means so take it for whatever it is. Me and my coworker then started talking about the situation and he starts saying that Hurts is coming. I told him on the ride back to the office STFU that doesn't mean **** but whatever he could be right. I mean I hope so.

and i thought i had a lot of time on my hands.

derp.jpg

Advertisement

to quote LA girls - I can't. I can't. I PHYSICALLY CANNOT.

Advertisement

At least this guy put some effort into it

Summary: Manny’s relative slyly responds in Cuban that Manny just got a QB to slide to the U.

you work for cnn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back