UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
But, if OU is the likely destination and the book isn't offering a bet on OU, then doesn't that make the book REALLY smart and every dude who bets a sucker? Would be like taking futures bets on every team other than Bama and Clemson. Your reaction wouldn't be, "Vegas knows and Bama and Clemson have no shot."
yea see my earlier post. worst bet in the world if the bookmakers already know the outcome obviously.
3:30 Update
Just got off the phone with my guy and he is telling me Hurts interest in Miami has picked up significantly and not only has he been starting to follow players and coaches on the team, he has been talking to them over social media and over the phone. According to my source, who isnt a beat reporter ready to leak any info at every second like some of you guys want, but Miami will be the choice for Hurts when he and his family are ready to announce. To be clear, I dont care if any of you think this is legit or not, just know im putting the info out just like your saint stefan, but ive been accurate more than he has. Believe if you want, only god can judge you anyway.

And for the Ban Bet, I will accept on one condition. If I am wrong and lose stefan must leave as well due to his inaccuracy as a so called insider and reporter. If that condition is not met no deal on the ban bet.
he is following brevin dee jay and manny on twitter. do not know if they are recent follows and do not see any OU follows but did not go through the entire list. i will leave that to one of you social media gurus.

HEY OP---- tic tic mother#cker......

It's 2:55pm EST....

You running out of time on "The Decision"....

Keeping you honest...

Advertisement
And for the Ban Bet, I will accept on one condition. If I am wrong and lose stefan must leave as well due to his inaccuracy as a so called insider and reporter. If that condition is not met no deal on the ban bet.
Even if he's wrong I can't accept his ban. This guy is great.

lol_idi_amin.gif

Just got off the phone with my guy and he is telling me Hurts interest in Miami has picked up significantly and not only has he been starting to follow players and coaches on the team, he has been talking to them over social media and over the phone. According to my source, who isnt a beat reporter ready to leak any info at every second like some of you guys want, but Miami will be the choice for Hurts when he and his family are ready to announce. To be clear, I dont care if any of you think this is legit or not, just know im putting the info out just like your saint stefan, but ive been accurate more than he has. Believe if you want, only god can judge you anyway.

dan sileo III, is that you?

Advertisement
This **** is fun.. Not getting anything done. We went from totally depressed beaten girlfriends to being invited to Miss Universe in like a month.

Checkmate. Alpha move

Advertisement
This is your Mona Lisa.

It is so pure that every time I try to pluck my favorite jewel out of its crown, I come away as nothing more than a defiling thief.

Is it “Saint Stefan”?

“Only god can judge”?

The capitalization of Ban Bet?

The tying of your Ban Fate to an actual employee of this publication?

Or the fact that, to my knowledge, Stefan hasn’t predicted a single thing about Hurts — at all! Yet somehow he still must be punished for you to be.

There I see the fool I am to try and steal a jewel as most precious. All of them are a part of your crown, and I dare not take one away even to admire it.

**** this sht has turned into the GOT.....that was very nice me Lord.

I will say this about Martell IF he is able to play this year because he's graduated( don't think he will but there's a lot of people close to him that do) he must be one motivated MFer because to graduate that quick and still play football then he's the type guy you want leading your team cause he's all about the cause not the peripheral BS and not a guy afraid to put in the work.
This X 1000

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why do people have to get banned. **** Ive had signed contracts that people have had to back out of. The guy reports from a reputable source. If it changes he updates. Big deal. I enjoy the guys posts. Do we need to run everyone off all the time? I vote no on CANEXIT!!

Says he’s down to two. Obviously I can’t access the article itself. Seems like a legit account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back