UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hey, TD, Let’s go, MENG. We Riding. We are going to get in my big boi truck with the big Torro balls, we going to listen to Pitbull in my DOPE A** system with TOO destinations - South Beach or the EVERGLADES (that’s were I had my bodies).
I know my boy MANNY and Enosito gonna get it done. Manny got a little cafe bustelo into EL TORRO HURTS, he like that 305 taste, a few putas at LIV and we ****kkin!

I would’ve taken him to CAFE VERSAILLES instead of Prime 112, but that’s ok. Now Let’s RIDE!! BALLS IN!
Does this mean we got Hurts or someone?
No that would be indicated by a Baez “block is hot” tweet followed by a couple dozen fire and ambulance emojis

Advertisement
I'm not a negative guy.

6C4B43F8-5E10-4353-BF73-207A58E3AD25.gif

Advertisement
IF we land martell and not hurts, our QB problem is still not solved for 2019 yet unless Williams becomes the man and he has no experience still. We need hurts too.

Advertisement
If what everybody suspects is true, that Jon Richt didn't develop QB talent, then a worthwhile coach working with our QBs, who have potential, might be able to field a pretty good quarterback by 8/31.

Hurts has to decide:

Go play for the best offense in the nation and get a chance to face**** Nick Saban in the 2019 playoffs or
Play for some guy in Miami and finish his career in the 2019 Gasparilla Bowl against Tulsa
Gasparilla? Foh

Advertisement
Hurts has to decide:

Go play for the best offense in the nation and get a chance to face**** Nick Saban in the 2019 playoffs or
Play for some guy in Miami and finish his career in the 2019 Gasparilla Bowl against Tulsa

Lincoln Riley, don't you have anything better to do than post on a UM fan board? Go earn your millions and recruit for OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back