UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP has 6'2 in his tinder profile knowing **** well he's 5'10 on a good day

Advertisement
I dont know why your jimmies are so rustled by this guy. You are showing what a rube you are and how hard you wanted to believe...you fell too hard and now wanna save face by attacking the OP

Lol I didn't fall for anything. Please go back to the first few pages where I said he's probably wrong. This is what happens when you double, triple, quadruple down on some terrible "info"

If he would've said he's wrong I'd had backed off by now

Advertisement
Lol I didn't fall for anything. Please go back to the first few pages where I said he's probably wrong. This is what happens when you double, triple, quadruple down on some terrible "info"

If he would've said he's wrong I'd had backed off by now
Lol yea but you’ve double,triple and quadrupled down on letting everyone know how bad he hurt u. Hug someone asap

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From a, “I want to play in the NFL” standpoint, OU would EASILY be his best option for a few reasons:
* Lincoln Riley’s QB development
* OU’s offense showcases the QB
* Big 12 defenses are terrible against the pass
* Back to Back Heisman winners (both QB’s)

IMO
Thanks for sharing. Nowhere in the last 48 pages has this been said, except everywhere in the last 48 pages.

Thanks for sharing. Nowhere in the last 48 pages has this been said, except everywhere in the last 48 pages.

I apologize, I actually saw a bunch of ****ing and moaning, so I must’ve glanced over it.

Tried catching up on these pages but am getting worn out by the constant litmus test/****ing contest about who has sources and who is right and wrong, etc.

Some posts seem to be making it seem the decision is final and hurts isnt coming. I havent seen a confirmation of that anywhere though.

What is the latest concrete stuff on hurts? Is there any? Thanks.

Tried catching up on these pages but am getting worn out by the constant litmus test/****ing contest about who has sources and who is right and wrong, etc.

Some posts seem to be making it seem the decision is final and hurts isnt coming. I havent seen a confirmation of that anywhere though.

What is the latest concrete stuff on hurts? Is there any? Thanks.
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back