UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No I didnt pal. Our no balls having mods changed it. I went and changed it back to the original thread title and it was changed back and then was promptly threatened with a ban by indy if I changed it again. Know your facts before you talk

indy has a history of being a douche mod, no surprise

Advertisement
Advertisement
AIDS.jpg

I'm just curious if that is the standard why did ya'll leave Stefan's post about Major up for so long with no edits???
Because Stefan actually has sources close to the program that can be vouched for. He was told Applewhite. Just like a family member of a player was told the same thing.

Stefan has posted info in the past and had to have some of it removed. So if we didn't feel confident about it. It would have been taken down and Stefan would've had too eaten crow sooner.

In this case. We don't know OP. We don't know if he has any source at all. So if we see it's BS. We will either edit the title or lock/delete.

Advertisement
would be kinda cool to know who has avatars of hot chicks that are actually their own pictures...would be nice to know who to hit on.

Advertisement
I have a guy well connected in the program. He’s saying it’s a done deal. 100% Hurts will not play for Alabama this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back