UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, TD, Let’s go, MENG. We Riding. We are going to get in my big boi truck with the big Torro balls, we going to listen to Pitbull in my DOPE A** system with TOO destinations - South Beach or the EVERGLADES (that’s were I had my bodies).
I know my boy MANNY and Enosito gonna get it done. Manny got a little cafe bustelo into EL TORRO HURTS, he like that 305 taste, a few putas at LIV and we ****kkin!

I would’ve taken him to CAFE VERSAILLES instead of Prime 112, but that’s ok. Now Let’s RIDE!! BALLS IN!

How many destinations you got ?

Advertisement
No Hurts, No Thomas,.....who's the next player we won't get?

Tried telling everyone. We. Can't. Close.

There's always SOME reason that folks try to justify it.

Results are the same time and time again.

B340E2A1-8E68-453C-9364-50279EE2C704.gif

You also

dont forget saying JT4 was 75% coming back. A lot of L’s in a short period of time.
And I said it wasnt a done deal buddy. He wanted to come back and it was going to happen but the team decided against it. Hence the internal hurdles that had to be cleared. Some of yalls reading comprehension needs vast amounts of improvement

Advertisement
No Hurts, No Thomas,.....who's the next player we won't get?

Tried telling everyone. We. Can't. Close.

There's always SOME reason that folks try to justify it.

Results are the same time and time again.
No actually we are winning

We told Thomas no, not the other way around. And If you can't see that then you're simple minded

And we are GAINING a transfer QB. Either way after this week is up our QB room will be better than win Manny took over so he is CLOSING

Advertisement
And I said it wasnt a done deal buddy. He wanted to come back and it was going to happen but the team decided against it. Hence the internal hurdles that had to be cleared. Some of yalls reading comprehension needs vast amounts of improvement

9BC438A3-0D32-4410-8739-5911E135B55E.gif

Advertisement

Attachments

• B1BFAA36-CDD2-4FC3-A4BF-4CF25CC4981C.jpeg
    B1BFAA36-CDD2-4FC3-A4BF-4CF25CC4981C.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 12
Just a note of interest on Hurts and Rattler and the other QB at Oklahoma, Mordecai. It seems from their OU Insider board this morning that we are giving Spencer Rattler more credit for getting a starting job there next season than the OU fans are. It seems like the general consensus is the plan for Rattler - who is arriving in JUNE- is to red shirt him , getting him in 4 games for experience- if Jalen Hurts goes there. If Hurts does not, it looks like Mordecai will be the de facto starter unless Rattler shows he can beat him out in fall camp or sometime during the season. Many of their posters seem very high on Mordecai. And if Hurts doesn't go to OU, Austin Kendall's status may change, too.

So more than likely Lincoln Riley is assuring Hurts he will be the guy all season unless he really has issues and sucks.

I'm not buying this BS. I don't know Spencer Rattler from a FAMU Rattler but if he was the #1 QB in the nation, hes not redshirting. Everyone saw front and center how that Trevor Lawrence situation played out. So now every hotshot QB and his family will think they can duplicate that if given a chance. He will get snaps.

Advertisement
I'm not buying this BS. I don't know Spencer Rattler from a FAMU Rattler but if he was the #1 QB in the nation, hes not redshirting. Everyone saw front and center how that Trevor Lawrence situation played out. So now every hotshot QB and his family will think they can duplicate that if given a chance. He will get snaps.

Trevor Lawrence enrolled early and was the no. 1 RECRUIT in the country. Not just the no. 1 QB. He is on a different level than Rattler.

Why are people always so salty towards the messenger? Dude was never coming here. If anything bad can happen to Miami, it will. Cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back