UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A week ago Stefan was saying that major applewhite was our OC as FACT. And everyone can overlook that from a so called insider. If you want to continue to get my updates pm me

I honestly don’t understand why you’re being so defensive, Stefan was obviously told Applewhite was done, just like myself & quite a few others were as well. The problem with what you’re doing is that you’re beating your chest in threads, asking for apologies, & talking about how right you were about the OC hire (which other people had already mentioned, you just started a thread on it). So obviously people are going to come at you when you’re wrong.

I honestly don’t understand why you’re being so defensive, Stefan was obviously told Applewhite was done, just like myself & quite a few others were as well. The problem with what you’re doing is that you’re beating your chest in threads, asking for apologies, & talking about how right you were about the OC hire (which other people had already mentioned, you just started a thread on it). So obviously people are going to come at you when you’re wrong.
Come on dude. The apologies thread was obviously a joke thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
A week ago Stefan was saying that major applewhite was our OC as FACT. And everyone can overlook that from a so called insider. If you want to continue to get my updates pm me

You’re not an insider so what’s the point. If we don’t get Hurts then future info you provide will be useless. You will be no better than DSJ

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said yesterday hurts to ou buddy

917E9B10-5873-4151-8790-4D285596E0E9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back