UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
nowadays, EE or not, if you have a true freshman as talented as rattler, you have to play him in year 1 or hes portaling

He won't portal and might appreciate learning how to be a big-time college QB.

Advertisement
easeondown.gif

Advertisement
Welcome to The Portal Games!

****** lol, its like dominos. Kid transfers to one school, then all the kids already at that school transfer to another school and it just keeps on going...Same thing gonna happen at Miami. Kosi/Jarren/Cade will now hit the portal next (not a bad thing but just hilarious how this is changing the CFB landscape)

Cade and Kosi wont have options. Kosi especially. 3rd worst P5 QB in 2018 and an embarrassment off the field. Nobody is taking him.

He won't portal and might appreciate learning how to be a big-time college QB.

lmao he wont appreciate crap. fields bounced in year 1 and Fromm is better than hurts. wait till rattler has to sit behind a worse QB

Odds are Hurts is better than Rattler at this time. It’s not hard to get that.

Rattler is the one who got fvcked (though not really - welcome to the big leagues kid)

Rattler is Riley's handpicked QB. Hurts has to learn the offense just the same as Rattler. Keep in mind that Riley promised Rattler they weren't bringing in a transfer. No way Rattler gets redshirted. So Hurts and Rattler go head to head for the starting spot. Agree so far? Riley already lied to Rattler about the transfer, so if the competition is close, who do you think gets picked? You think Riley is going to further **** off Rattler for a one year rental? The last two national championships had true freshman QBs. You think Riley doesn't know that?

If Riley convinced Hurts that he is going to be the starter, then he's the best salesman in college football and I tip my cap to him. I have a feeling Hurts will regret the decision if he ends up a Sooner.

Advertisement
Rattler is Riley's handpicked QB. Hurts has to learn the offense just the same as Rattler. Keep in mind that Riley promised Rattler they weren't bringing in a transfer. No way Rattler gets redshirted. So Hurts and Rattler go head to head for the starting spot. Agree so far? Riley already lied to Rattler about the transfer, so if the competition is close, who do you think gets picked? You think Riley is going to further **** off Rattler for a one year rental? The last two national championships had true freshman QBs. You think Riley doesn't know that?

If Riley convinced Hurts that he is going to be the starter, then he's the best salesman in college football and I tip my cap to him. I have a feeling Hurts will regret the decision if he ends up a Sooner.
There offense isn’t rocket science. Riley does great w 1st year QBs. No reason he won’t kill it w Hurts.

There offense isn’t rocket science. Riley does great w 1st year QBs. No reason he won’t kill it w Hurts.

1st year QBs? Like Rattler? I'm a fan of Hurts, but Rattler is higher rated than Tua out of HS. He has phenomenal arm talent. On the bright side, if Riley keeps lying to Rattler, we may see him in the portal next year.

Advertisement
That’s a dope edit but I wish these guys would wait til it’s official so I don’t get my hopes up. Lol
LOL right ? I just want either martell or Hurts. Give us either and UM is **** good next year with all that Diaz has added and will add .

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back