UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
72DA490A-6350-4868-BAF1-BAAF40970E52.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurts leaving Miami means we were not the predetermined pick. I hope he comes here but Hurts being from Texas and Riley's experience developing QB's, I just don't see it happening.

i dont see him going there bc he knows he wont start over rattler for the entire year

Advertisement
Hurts leaving Miami means we were not the predetermined pick. I hope he comes here but Hurts being from Texas and Riley's experience developing QB's, I just don't see it happening.
We just hired his QB coach who helped him on and off the field (to the point where Saban even mentioned it, and then wanted to hire him).

Yet we are gonna let Oklahoma (who signed the #1 QB) take him for a year?

Frustrating if it turns out that way.

How the **** does OU not have someone behind Murray? Literally every QB in the world wants to play for that offense, and they have to put the full court press on a grad transfer??? I ****** hate Lincoln Riley.

Advertisement
How the **** does OU not have someone behind Murray? Literally every QB in the world wants to play for that offense, and they have to put the full court press on a grad transfer??? I ****** hate Lincoln Riley.
They had a qb but he heard about the hurts stuff and then he jumped in the portal.

So we’ve identified the how to be a fake insider, but have we identified the why one would do it?

They were just in the playoffs and they did just have 2 qbs who transferred there win the heisman. On top of that hurts is from texas and i think its been said his pops coaches in texas. That gives him a chance to be closer to home.

Advertisement
i dont see him going there bc he knows he wont start over rattler for the entire year

Rattler is not enrolling early so doubtful a true freshman not enrolling early will beat out a guy like Jalen Hurts. Sure a lot more likely than happening at Miami but if Jalen can't beat out Rattler then he isn't getting drafted. I understand it happened with Tua but Jalen and Tua were only a year apart.

They had a qb but he heard about the hurts stuff and then he jumped in the portal.

Welcome to The Portal Games!

****** lol, its like dominos. Kid transfers to one school, then all the kids already at that school transfer to another school and it just keeps on going...Same thing gonna happen at Miami. Kosi/Jarren/Cade will now hit the portal next (not a bad thing but just hilarious how this is changing the CFB landscape)

Rattler is not enrolling early so doubtful a true freshman not enrolling early will beat out a guy like Jalen Hurts. Sure a lot more likely than happening at Miami but if Jalen can't beat out Rattler then he isn't getting drafted. I understand it happened with Tua but Jalen and Tua were only a year apart.

nowadays, EE or not, if you have a true freshman as talented as rattler, you have to play him in year 1 or hes portaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back