UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My sources tell me that mf’ers are confused and shook that studs want to transfer to this U.
My sources also say that the level of new posters can only point to lurkers claiming to know what TF they’re talking about to get any drizzle of information out of our board.
It’s also been relayed to me that the only drizzle they will get is the one on their tiny skinners from the neighborhood ho.
Regardless we good whoever and whenever they come.

Just make a decision already I’m losing my mind over this. I’m gonna be an incoming freshman next year and IMO a Jalen Hurts led FB team wins 10 or 11 easy. Just want things to change for the better in my four years. 🙏

You're already starting way ahead of my 4 years brotha. I caught the last 3 years of Golden, first year of Richt, never saw the Canes beat FSU (went to all 4). The highlight was probably the win against UF in 2013 or the bowl game against WVU in 2016.

Advertisement
You're already starting way ahead of my 4 years brotha. I caught the last 3 years of Golden, first year of Richt, never saw the Canes beat FSU (went to all 4). The highlight was probably the win against UF in 2013 or the bowl game against WVU in 2016.

Same lol, very jealous of anyone starting at UM now.

Hey guys just a tip: when you are uploading photos make sure to click the full image button. It defaults to thumbnail sometimes, which is why we get so many of those smaller images that no one can see.

When I see them I try to go in and edit them to full image, but I can’t catch em all.

✍🏾 When I decide to chase my dream as a mod ✍🏾

I'm hearing Hurts could choose Maryland but is still considering Miami and OU.

Do I have the fake insider lingo yet?

My sauces confirmed what I suspected. He's already made his decision. I dont want to ruin the kids moment so I'll confirm what I knew after he announces.

That's how you do it.

Advertisement
We only complain about the things we don't have. "Why can't we have nice things?" has become the battle cry of CIS.

Which is ironic because Nice has never really been our Thing anyway. Even when we were good, we had more wild things than nice things. Ya dig?

But seriously what happened to us? It's always tough for us but thats what makes us TOUGH. We used to wear it like a badge of honor. Thats what we need back. As fans too. Who cares what anybody else has or does or tweets or if ESecPN likes us or what the f ever. If Hurts comes than great if not we move on.

Which is ironic because Nice has never really been our Thing anyway. Even when we were good, we had more wild things than nice things. Ya dig?

But seriously what happened to us? It's always tough for us but thats what makes us TOUGH. We used to wear it like a badge of honor. Thats what we need back. As fans too. Who cares what anybody else has or does or tweets or if ESecPN likes us or what the f ever. If Hurts comes then great if not we move on.
Shalala happened. It’s not complicated.

Under her...

OB torn down
ACC move
PC hire in Shannon
Hire Blake James (was a marketing guy, not AD)
Pussified the BOT
Hired a ton of far left cucks that still remain in the athletic department.
Allowed Nevin Shapiro to run amok and put us on probation (she knew what was up)
Hired Golden
On and on

Advertisement

Under her...

OB torn down
ACC move
PC hire in Shannon
Pussified the BOT
Allowed Nevin Shapiro to run amok and put us on probation (she knew what was up)
Hired Golden
On and on

Looks like a lot of excuses.

Advertisement
Whom are you hearing this “from”?

Your guy?

A source close to the program?

A person of influence?

An unbiased family member?

A chicken with three wings?

PapaCane?

The guy from Heroes who took drugs and told the future?
source.jpg

Under her...

OB torn down
ACC move
PC hire in Shannon
Pussified the BOT
Hired Golden
On and on

The obsession with Shalala by some of you is mind boggling. Move on with your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back