UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, this is as big a nothingburger as local guys here. My word.

This dude at Oklahoma has Miami secret
sauces. I've discovered his sauce is named Mr. Chimichurri.

Oklahoma isnt redshirting Rattler. So Hurts would be one tweaked ankle away from spending his grad transfer year holding a clipboard. If he wants to take that chance, then God bless him.

Advertisement
Not all doom and gloom if we do not get a qb TX. Would be nice but we at least have a real OC now who is also known as a good qb coach. He will get a lot more production out of our qb room than big and little Richt did.

regarding the OU insiders post: THAT'S PURE BS..... just to let everyone know, the mole has now been exposed for leaking BS info to the OU insider. what a dumb ***

Idk fellas, my guy just texted me and said it's not looking as good as it did yesterday. We're still in it but he might be getting pushed to oklahoma... holding out hope. He still thinks he comes to miami when the decision is made

The old Brian Monroe "I know what will happen and will tell you after it happens" trick..works every time

Advertisement
Not all doom and gloom if we do not get a qb TX. Would be nice but we at least have a real OC now who is also known as a good qb coach. He will get a lot more production out of our qb room than big and little Richt did.
Nah - we need one of these guys.

Both would carry us into the ACC ship.

Neither NKosi or Jarren can say that right now.

Advertisement
Hurts is coming. The fit is so perfect for him. He can step right in and win the job. He already knows the offense and we got no competition. OU is tough to turn down but he'd still have to learn the offense and beat out Rattler. The reward might be greater at OU but so is the risk. He might not play at all. He will definitely play here.

Very confident. It's simply logic.
Wish I could see it bro....🙈

1547514999919.gif

It's actually interesting and useful when someone with proven credibility says "my source thinks it's 50-50 now". It gives us fans legitimate hope, interest, AND anxiety.

Problem of course is that anyone can say the same 50-50 thing. Would be nice to award helmet "c" 's… like the airforce pilots for kills or tackles for loss, etc; so we know who has the Big C.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurts is the only one who knows what Hurts is gonna do. Unless the insider is Hurts, just speculation. 50 percent chance of being correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back