UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hypothetically, if he took a full workload in the summer, he would've needed to average 7 courses a semester + football. I doubt it man. If he took like 10 APs in high school and got a 5 on the exam in all of them, then maybe.

And here's an important note; not all the AP credits were probably accepted. They don't take everything anymore - doesn't matter what you scored. Depends on what he declared as a major and what credits they satisfy

FWIW - Miami is NOT easy to get AP credit at

And here's an important note; not all the AP credits were probably accepted. They don't take everything anymore - doesn't matter what you scored. Depends on what he declared as a major and what credits they satisfy

FWIW - Miami is NOT easy to get AP credit at

Miami would be accepting a OSU diploma and not any credits in this scenario.

Which would be almost impossible after 2.5 years of school.
Not really - only need ~17 credits per 7 semesters to get to 120 hours, even less with credits from high school. I was a Chem/Math major for 2.5 years of my misspent youth along with an Olympic gymnast. He came a couple days a week and still earned a near 4.0 GP. God we hated him... not really... yeah, really...

Advertisement
"I'm not ready to make a prediction based on the information I've received and all that information I've received are opinions and I just want the clicks"

Advertisement
Hurts is coming. The fit is so perfect for him. He can step right in and win the job. He already knows the offense and we got no competition. OU is tough to turn down but he'd still have to learn the offense and beat out Rattler. The reward might be greater at OU but so is the risk. He might not play at all. He will definitely play here.

Very confident. It's simply logic.

Advertisement
Hurts is gonna do well wherever he ends up. Martell too after he sits a year. Would like to get them.

Idk fellas, my guy just texted me and said it's not looking as good as it did yesterday. We're still in it but he might be getting pushed to oklahoma... holding out hope. He still thinks he comes to miami when the decision is made

B680ACD7-11C0-45CD-A98D-CFFA201D9474.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back